Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cashinjection

cashinjection

MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool _
PostSubject: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

This lovely three bedroom town house has a small private garden and a communal swimming pool.

Situated in the quiet residential area of Siller, approximately 0.5km from the beach and centre.
Downstairs there is a well equipped fitted kitchen with vitroceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, separate laundry with washing machine, shower room and comfortable lounge/dining room with satellite TV leading onto a terrace and furnished garden for meals al fresco.

Upstairs consists of: 3 bedrooms (one with double bed and two twins), one complete bathroom and a staircase leading to a private roof terrace complete with patio furniture. Sleeps 4/6.
Private parking.

MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Palmer18 MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool A312fa11 MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool A312ga14

MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Palmer19

For more info and photos Send me a PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphr-direct.com
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Keep 'em coming CI Very Happy

Have to question 'Siller' though? Not Soller? Not heard of Siller... nearest town/area of Majorca it's in please?
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Siller is a suburb of Pto Pollensa just off the main road to Pollensa.Lots of modern properties houses villas and apartments to rent,can be a drag into town on foot.Not the best part of PP to be.Unlike the Pine Walk property cashinvest listed which is THE place to be.
Back to top Go down
cashinjection

cashinjection

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Yes you are correct Wirralscouse - Siller is located on the perimeter of Puerto Pollensa however, I don't entirely agree with your
opinion -"not the best part of PP" as surely this is a matter of personal taste? Granted some of the properties in Siller are located quite a distance
from the main town, however this property is not one of them.

Located just a short distance from the main road which takes you into the town of Puerto Pollensa, and close to the main large supermarket,
whilst still retaining the feel of being in the 'countryside'. Certainly ideal for those who prefer a 'quieter' type of holiday, away from the crowds.

Puerto Pollensa is such a beautiful area and there is something to suit all tastes - IMO :tup: of course!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 pm

It looks very nice CI. wow Got to ask, how much? wink

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

As you say cashinvest it's all a matter of personal taste.But many Siller properties that aren't a drag into town,and you say this is handy,can suffer from the traffic noise from the main road and/or the new by-pass to Formentor.Personally I would want to know where exactly it is so I could apply my personal knowledge of the area.Now the Pine Walk 3BR apartment-that I know and for anybody who can afford it I would readily give it the WS Seal of Location Approval. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cashinjection

cashinjection

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi ...I do agree that the noise from the roads can sometimes be a pain if you are unforunate enough to be staying close to them
however, this property does not have that problem.

Re the Pine Walk property - of course this is a horse of a different colour, regarding both location and quality of property.
Incidently - we have just 2 weeks available in the Pine Walk apartment from 10th - 27th August (due to a change of plan by the owner)
This is on SPECIAL OFFER of just £1550.00 per week (normal price in August is £2200.00) ANY TAKERS??? sunny

Hi Mick - The Townhouse now has been reduced to £1100.00 per week for the last few dates in August (20th - 27th) Interested?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Knock a nought off CI, & I might be. wink lol! Seriously, that looks a very nice property. :-bd:

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:12 pm

They look lovely Ive never been to PP before and WS defo paints a pretty picture of it but I think its a bit out of my price range but sure its great for some that will no doubt take a look.

cashinjection

cashinjection

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey Daryn - don't get disheartened! Not ALL properties are in that price range.
We have some really nice ones much lower priced - and we have others which are far higher and would
probably necessitate taking out a 2nd mortgage for most of us lol! !!
We pride ourselves on having something to suit all pockets and tastes so when you have a spare moment please take a look at the
website. If you've never yet been to Puerto Pollensa - you really haven't lived!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I've Lived, I've Lived cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

That crashing noise was Moocher falling off his chair btw Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I will look at them for definite just think the resort would be too quiet for me but I will visit it one day for sure, but I love looking at all the posh homes you have put on here and look forward to seeing alot more cheers

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 am

I went a few years ago, (1998 to be precise), it was very nice I must admit. :-bd:

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Properties for rent in Pto Pollensa do carry a price premium.Daryn is correct it wouldn't suit him.But I love it.If I was only allowed to go to one place in Majorca for every future holiday it would be PP.Considering how popular it is with quieter families and the greytops,there is a much better selection of apartments than decent quality hotels.For anybody who is happy with a traditional-style hotel with no pool (but a beach is right outside the front door) and no entertainment my tip is Hotel Miramar, quite expensive for a 3*.It is in Thomson Small & Friendly or you can book it direct.Unusually it is better to book it in a Thomson package as the overall cost is cheaper (and private transfers to PP from PMI are expensive) and they seem to keep their best rooms for Thomson guests.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Got to agree PP can be very expensive if you want to pay that kind of money (usually on the famous Pinewalk or thereabouts) BUT there are also some wonderful reasonable apartments to be had on the south sandy beach, e.g.Pineret area. If you look up Puerto Pollensa .com there are some good late deals to be had!! When you get there the various restaurants again can be as expensive or as reasonable as YOU choose!! A wonderful resort, with a beautiful beach, with a mix of young and old, yes teens and twenties somethings too, loads of nightlife without being rowdy (most of the time!!)
I think everyone has to try it at least once!!
Back to top Go down
cashinjection

cashinjection

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Couldn't agree more Bella! My personal preference is the Sandy beach end of Puerto Pollensa anytime in the summer season
but off season and winter - there is nothing more picturesque than the Pine Walk/Illa d'Or end.
Puerto Pollensa truly does have something for everyone of all ages.

I shall be listing some of our properties which are located in the El Pinaret and Llenaire areas over the next few days.......SO WATCH
THIS SPACE deckchair
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

A rep for you CI, as looking forward to seeing the properties that you have mentioned. :-bd:

PostSubject: Re: MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool   MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJORCA- SILLER- Lovely 3 bed Townhouse wih Communal Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE PROPERTY SECTION / FOR SALE / FOR RENT / FOR LEASE :: ENTER HERE :: ACCOMMODATION FOR RENT/HOTELS/B&B's/COTTAGES etc-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com