Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Recommendations from the experts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 pm

That's great news Roamer, I've also posted on the other thread Re: what hotel.

You won't be disappointed with the Mirlos, top notch.

Here's the pool there:

Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 100_0610
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am

great news that you can make the annual mf meet up.
wirralscouse,the wife and i are also staying at the sol m/t,1st for us,though wirral has been before.looking forward to it tbh,reviews are very good.
if you've ever seen the scene in one flew over the cuckoo's nest,where they go on a boat trip you will have some idea what to expect in oct.

https://youtu.be/6v478PTMUGo
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 am

Yozef, don't put her off mate. wink lol!

Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Ha ha Love that film. No fears Mr R and me will no doubt fit right in. Please don't consider my job role and expect me to be caring however. Chances are I will need a carer. drunk :X%s:
I promise not to line dance due to extreme lack of coordination and I apologise in advance for the number of drinks that will be knocked over. However I tend to be less clumsy when drunk ironically.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

I am in no doubt that you & Mr. R will fit right in Roamer. lol!

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Well being mental patients is an improvement on last year's axe murderers lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 pm

That would be San that you are referring to then Delboy. lol!

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:22 pm

the numbers are growing everyday,anyone know the tally atm?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

At the least 15 by my reckoning Yozef so far.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:35 pm

What bar are we holding the meet up at? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes I wish Daryn would make up his mind lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

I think the Piano Bar is too loud to have a chat at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

how about manos,those ducks will drive us quackers
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Mick wrote:
I am in no doubt that you & Mr. R will fit right in Roamer. lol!

Yes we have been looking at the pics of last years. Looks like a fab meetup. Mr R is happy that other men folk have opted for pink as there main hair colour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Long and white is this years colour Roamer lol!
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Thats okay then because his hair is really long and white but only clever people can see it pinocchio

These stories will catch up with him. Young Max announced to a random estate agent that Uncles hair blew away on a windy day. Poor boy clutches his hair every time there is a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Mark, you are a cheeky wind up scamster. :f^h: lolol lolol lolol lolol

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 am

I wish Daryn would be a bit clearer about it Mick lolol lolol lolol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 am

He is only bothered about his holiday now mate, you know what he is like. :n!b: wink lolol

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 am

It still doesn't look like he's booked the time off on the rota sheet Rolling Eyes one rule for one I suppose Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 am

His attitude is mate, "Well its my bloody Forum like, & I will go away when I l want to pet man." :n!b:

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 am

COUGH ohhh something stuck in my throat again sorry. wtf

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations from the experts   Recommendations from the experts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendations from the experts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com