Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think of this for the meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Thats fine by me Mick
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

It will be interesting to see IF Cantos actually ring you back Mick :n!b:
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

IMO it's one bar or the other. Upping seats half way through the night just when the crack is going simply won't work.

Can't see that Santa Lucia crowd will just head for the nearest bar (orion) en-masse? scratch

Canto's seems to be a bit plusher, seats wise, and on the main road, so go with that.

I'd already suggested a Saturday night meet up Mick (at Orion) but Debs changed it to Rubys Fight Very Happy (Which suits me fine)
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Did I? scratch I am happy to go Orion for pre meet up.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Right as far as I am aware we have all decided that:-

1. The pre meet up on Saturday 1st of October, for all those that want to meet no pressure on anyone, is at The Orion Bar 7.30ish start.

2. The MF meet up on Sunday 2nd of October, is at Canto's Bar 7.30ish start.

All we all OK with that, as Daryn would like to put it on the MF Front page, if you know what I mean. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Yup, fine with me. drunk
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Cheers Debs, 1 couple down loads more to go. lol!

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Phew Glad thats sorted :-bd:

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Never in doubt H. affraid

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Nah, I ain't going then Evil or Very Mad

lolol

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Re: Ruby's on Saturday night.

debdon wrote:

Last post on page 9 Very Happy

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t2812p120-the-venue-for-the-october-2011-meet-up
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Mick wrote:
Right as far as I am aware we have all decided that:-

1. The pre meet up on Saturday 1st of October, for all those that want to meet no pressure on anyone, is at The Orion Bar 7.30ish start.

2. The MF meet up on Sunday 2nd of October, is at Canto's Bar 7.30ish start.

All we all OK with that, as Daryn would like to put it on the MF Front page, if you know what I mean. wink

I'm quite happy with both, but I'm just wary of having two consecutive nights drinking *quite a lot* Wink You know how it is lol
Last year it worked better cos it was Friday & Sunday.

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Mark wrote:

debdon wrote:

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t2812p120-the-venue-for-the-october-2011-meet-up

Maybe that evening we could meet in one of the bars under Rubys

I'll bring my spare glasses out for you Mark......oops no I won't San had them in may rolling laughing

I don't know what I did this evening Mark, let alone a night or few ago hitting himself
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 pm

debdon wrote:
Mark wrote:

debdon wrote:

Maybe that evening we could meet in one of the bars under Rubys

I'll bring my spare glasses out for you Mark......oops no I won't San had them in may rolling laughing

I don't know what I did this evening Mark, let alone a night or few ago hitting himself

Doh! Now I've gone and posted my response in the other meet up thread lol hitting himself

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 pm

See what I mean........I have this effect on people rolling laughing rolling laughing

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:45 am

Mark what are you like. lol! You are getting a bit Markish. wink

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Don't you go getting all Mickish with me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lolol
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

rolling laughing Mickish, Markish & Debbish - we could start a trend rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm pretty sure I've spotted a liberal splash of Dellish at times as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Mark.I remember you saying many months ago your system can't take lots of drinking otherwise you are bad.Vomited in the street you said.Well there are thousands with the same affliction living in Birkenhead City Centre Laughing especially on Friday and Saturday nights.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 am

Mark wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've spotted a liberal splash of Dellish at times as well Very Happy

ruddy great waves I'd say lol!

lol! @ Wirral
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 am

Thanks for remembering that wirral, yes it's true. it makes me look a right party pooper at times, One night i'll chuck down the first 3 pints like it's going to run out in a minute morebeer and then slow up a bit, and the next night i'll have to stick to shorts that are heavy on the diet coke.
TBH Corona in bottles is ideal, cos i'm only drinking half to everyones pint, but at 3 and a half quid a bottle (£7 a pint) in most places i baulk at paying that.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 am

Yes, it is never a cheap drink Corona. affraid

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 am

The way to play this one Mick, is to email them (if they use it) and say one of our members has a special dietary problem
and can only drink corona as a beer, can they reduce it on the night for him, as at £3.50 for a small bottle is going to be
expensive for him to join in
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:44 am

Also he is living in a caravan. wink lol!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this for the meet up?   What do you think of this for the meet up? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this for the meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com