Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03415932551]Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03414[/url]

Last edited by yozef on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Great photo's Guys. photographer :-bd:

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc0323015932551]Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03229[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03231
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03232
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Dsc03233
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Them low pictures you do Y is something Ill be doing more this year, they look stunning. I love looking at these sky shots its amazing the different scenes you get

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Put one of those bendy tripods on upside down for low shots daryn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah Ill try that ,maybe low shots in my taxi would be great waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

06/07/11 photo taken from my patio door

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 P1090326

DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:45 pm

is the high wire fencing to keep you in, or are there more dangerous animals on the other side
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Hahahaha its to keep the kids football out from the playing field lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:59 pm

I have been to his house Dads, & the fence is at the front as well, Debbie said it was to keep him in. wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 am

On coming home this morning there was the sun coming up at 5am over the coast of South Shields so could not resist getting a few photos at different zoom levels

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 P1090414

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 P1090411

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 P1090413

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 P1090445

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Stunning photo's mate. Sea looked like a mill pond.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Yeah that's really good mate. Do you think the new camera is making a difference to shots like that, if you've tried before with another camera?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah Mark it defo is, I was taking close up shots of flowers yesterday and they were what I thought fantastic until I tried another setting and it was stunning really clear so still learning, the night time shots are still up and down ,sometimes good sometimes not so good so I still need to play around with that. This is something Ive been wanting to do more than anything else so will keep playing until its right

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

A bit like sex then Daryn, playing with it until you get it right. wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Yeah but still not got it right hahahaha

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

careful it doesnt go snap photographer rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

That is what Debs & San were talking about mate at the Reunion. sob sad

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 am

Not the best of photo's, as taken from my phone whilst going round Northamptonshire last night.

Sun setting to the West, I think it was the West? wink
Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Photo010

The moon, as taken from the passenger seat of our van, through the windscreen. I wasn't driving by the way.
Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Photo011

The moon taken on the way home from town, after dropping the van off, at about 1am this morning.
Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Photo012

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am

The last one is a street light, but only 50m to the chippy cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

Moon is just to the left Delboy, honest. wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 am

Great shots mate well done

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these   Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please ad your Sky pictures here. I love to see these

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com