Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova, Maritimo Restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
klaneletters

klaneletters

Palma Nova, Maritimo Restaurant _
PostSubject: Palma Nova, Maritimo Restaurant   Palma Nova, Maritimo Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:26 pm

The 1st night of our hols was our Wedding Anniversary and we went to Restaurante Maritimo(we were staying in Palmanova).The food was fab, starters x2 Brushetta, then J had shoulder of Lamb on the bone and I had Lamb chops(both done on a bbq), both mains came with homemade chips and side salad, with 4 bts of beer and 1 water the bill was €63, it was really georgous. We would definatly reccommend this place.

The 6th night we went back to Maritimo, J had garlic mushrooms and I had garlic bread to start, followed by roast suckling pig for J and I had cod gratin, again everything was lovely including 2 bts of bud, 1 bt. magners and 1 water it cost €60.
Back to top Go down

Palma Nova, Maritimo Restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com