Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. _
PostSubject: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:31 pm

With Mr. & Mrs. H going to the meet up, the interpreter angle will be covered by Sandra, Scottish connection & all that.-bd: But I am struggling with Daryn for Mark. scratch wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Im taking a note pad, just hope he can understand my writing/spelling as you dont get spell checker with a note pad lol

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Invite Cheryl Cole.She can perform a dual role.I hear she drinks pints of Newcastle Brown.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

If Cheryl Cole comes along she can perform anything she wants on me rolling laughing

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Also Jimmy Nail, Gazza, Tim Healy & Jimmy "5 bellies" as well, so Daryn can talk to someone who understands him WS. lol!

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:15 pm

We might just be able to understand each other with my debbish :tup:
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Debbish is short for Double Dutch isn't it? wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Well half the things I say sound double dutch - so yeah probably - but will Daryn understand me like you lot do wtf
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Fair point Debs, but as long as you can understand me when we meet in May, "Debs, I think you have had enough." wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

I think if I catch up to you drinking Debs we may be on the same wavelength lol, Ill just do what Mark done to me last year and nod my heed

debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Mick wrote:
Fair point Debs, but as long as you can understand me when we meet in May, "Debs, I think you have had enough." wink

Sorry Mick, but that will always sound like ' debs you haven't had enough '

Daryn, I always just nod my heed when I can't understand someone or just say yes & no & hope its in the right places - so if I nod & smile you'll know I ain't got a bloody clue what you're on about lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Plus everybody else, except for Debbie. lol!

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

rolling laughing Do you ever get the feeling you are talikng to yourself lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Don't worry me old mate, we will all be nodding & smiling at you. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:29 am

Had to laugh, there was a new detective series start on TV over the weekend, it was called 'Vera', and was set in the North East... I had to give up after 20 mins as there wasn't a sub-titles option lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:46 am

A training video for the meet up with Daryn setting up the music again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8_UCYv0ic&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:08 am

I bet Daryn loves that record Delboy. wink dancing irishman

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

hahahaha

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Mark wrote:
Had to laugh, there was a new detective series start on TV over the weekend, it was called 'Vera', and was set in the North East... I had to give up after 20 mins as there wasn't a sub-titles option lol!

I think you're suffering from Geordlexia, Mark lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.    HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP wanted an Interpreter for the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com