Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The who and when list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The who and when list - Page 9 _
PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Curry is planned for the saturday Wirral, daryn won't be there by then.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Yozef and MrsY may not arrive 'til late either.What time? Before or after Onion Laughing Bar?
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 pm

deffo up for a ruby one night,but wont be in time sat,think we land at pmi about 10ish,hoping to be in orion bar 11ish,doing galitrans so wont be hanging about.

curry before going on the lash???? wont that be hard work

Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

have a good trip all, see you all there cheers
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:50 pm

safe journey debs and don,don't over do it
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm

As if Yozef................... pinocchio rolling laughing rolling laughing

See you there all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:09 pm

The who and when list - Page 9 Dsc01613

wont be long now
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:08 pm

I would love to own that Katies bar its in a great position and looks really nice but Ive never been in.
Curry's I love them but would I have one in Majorca, defo not I would end up stuck on the bog all day hehehe. No whilst out there drinking day and night Im better off on plain English food. farting

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 pm

burger's and chips then lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 pm

ohhhhhhhhhh yes propa traditional food hehehe

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:20 pm

You're right Y.Indian is better after lager not before.I have been known to drink red wine with it.
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 pm

All checked in at gatwick, just been told there is only 40 people on our flight - 193 spare seats!!!!! Spread out a bit then me thinks lol.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Blimey Debs who's flight is it
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Thomson flt DB, dons just hoping we dont have to pilot it......lol. Never been on a flt that empty before!!!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Tom4444 1810 scheduled
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:00 pm

don't worry it probably a test flight Debs lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Just trying to find out whether our apts had hairdryers and find people last week were in a double booking situation and more than one couple affraid
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:59 pm

I feel a bit sorry for Debs, they'll be landing to cloudy weather now and not the beautiful blue skies of the last few days. I've even seen a few flashes of lightening out to sea wah
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Only 40.Astonishing for this time of year.Never happens on easyJet or Ryanair-if it did they would soon drop the route.If it's a Thomson package then you always pay max price built-in for the flight content; but for flight- only Thomson Airways fares are way above the other no frills carriers.Imagine paying extra for Speedy Boarding then discovering only 40 pax on a 200+ aircraft hitting himself
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:13 pm

I am flying EZY on Saturday.I never pay for Speedy Boarding when I am travelling alone.I'll even sit up with the driver if needs be!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm

lol! lol! lol!@ Wirral
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:20 pm

GATE is now open for Don and Debs at Gat North, so on time
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Debs now Boarding cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Last call for Debs, what is she doing, running across the tarmac with knickers falling out of her case lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I think she is flying with dan dare

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The who and when list   The who and when list - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The who and when list

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com