Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! _
PostSubject: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:29 am

This one hit my inbox 10 minutes ago.

3 nights B&B at Hotel Bahia Palma Nova.Flights from Stansted 0n 2nd, 4th-6th April.£10 extra for flights from other airports including East Midlands and Liverpool on various dates.

I think most of us know this hotel right on the front,near McDonalds and Stadium Bar.

In TravelZoo's Top 20 for this week.

www.travelzoo.com
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 am

Thats a good price buddy

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 am

Tour Operator offering this deal is www.traveljunky.com

ABTA Bonded.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 pm

That is a fabulous offer WS. Do you get them sent to your account all the time or do you look them up mate?

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:40 pm

To do what I did Mick just go on to Travelzoo website then register for their weekly e-mailed Top 20 Bargains.They trawl the meerkat Laughing for holiday,hotel,travel and entertainment reductions then consolidate the 20 best and e-mail them out.I have been getting it for 2 years.

At first I thought some of the prices especially for holidays in Greece,her islands,Italy and Turkey were unbelievably good.Then I made a point of always checking the TA hotel reviews and that precaution is often an indicator of why the reductions are so great eg isolated hotels,generally substandard hotels.But in the case of Bahia Palma Nova I didn't need to look it up cos I know it.It wouldn't be in my Top 6 Palma Nova hotels but it's in a great spot for everything and at that price just for 3 nights I could put up with it.I had already booked for us to go to Majorca on 7 April for 6 nights.Our hotel alone on B&B terms for 6 nights is costing more than that package would have cost from Liverpool including flights,hotel and brekkies which was £218 for 2 for 3 nights.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Meerkat? Was that our Wirral telling a joke? :bs$: :bs$: :bs$:

Seriously that's a brill deal.

I don't know if you caught my other post, but I've put together a 5 night DIY package, 31 March - 5 April HB Tobago PN, easyjet Luton and inc a car! (from Record) £376 total... £188 each?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!   Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palma Nova,3 nights in April incl flights and hotel £89!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com