Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MEET UP 2022

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 2:13 am

Yes you read the title right I'm proposing a meet up in 2022 because of the uncertainty this year.

Last couple of years have been absolutely shite so I think we need something to look forward too in the near future so how about it, lots of time to plan and save up, I would love to see all the MF regulars and anyone else turn up for a good party at 5pm in the Piano Bar the way we used to do it. Ask your mates on other forums if they are up for it and your friends anyone and everyone. I would love to have one more big meet up at least as things have been so sad lately. Obviously if we get to go this year then great but the big one needs to be organised for the sake of sanity at least.

Update as I forgot to put a date to the meet up lol

01/10/22

Last edited by Daryn on Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com
HappyH

HappyH

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: Re: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:32 pm

What date exactly ?
HH.
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: Re: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 2:47 pm

like your thinking Daryn, lets go out there for a month!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: Re: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Sorry forgot to put the date on lol it's always been around the last week in September first week in October so how about the 01/10/22 it's a Saturday,

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: Re: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Flights and accomodation booked mate. wink

Jeez, it seems ages since being in Mallorca,roll eyes as I went twice in 2019. rules

MEET UP 2022 _
PostSubject: Re: MEET UP 2022   MEET UP 2022 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEET UP 2022

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com