Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 _
PostSubject: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm

[u]COMING SOON IN OCTOBER TO A CRAZY GOLF COURSE IN MAGALLUF, THE 2011 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP[/u]

Will all 5 of us be smiling at this years event, this was just before Sandra whooped us? affraid Will my Beer Gut be gone by then? scratch What hat will Mark wear at this years event? 🇧🇭 Will Delboy refuse to go first this time? :f^h: Will Mick get Sandra so pi@@ed from the night before, that we will all have a chance to beat her? sick Who will be the 2011 Champion? mystic mick

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15262605/17]Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 07710[/

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 pm

i can't play for toffee,but it looks a good laugh.

do they have golf clubs in childrens sizes ??????????????? jocolor
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm

With the number of people going this year, we might have to have a draw like the world cup with people being put into groups.

Day 1 Group 1 on course 1 etc with the top seeds missing one another. The first and second in each group making the cut off

the match played over a number of days resulting in the final on the eight day, by which time we hope Sandra's gone home. lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm

PS the only toffee available is young Wirral, Yosef
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 pm

lol! @ Delboy. Sandra has read your post now mate, OMG her reaction was well unprintable. wink :bs$:

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Hahaha brilliant thread laughing my socks off, ohhh I can feel atmosphere around the stadium, or is that football hehehehe

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm

that's me sortedMagalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 P1025110
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

lol @ yosef

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Are caddies allowed?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Yes you can bring Mrs WS Wirral lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:13 pm

I will get Sandra to caddy for me, to give us all a chance this year. :-bd:

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 pm

I don't think the winner should receive that bigger handicap lol! How about three shots per hole?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm

After last year mate, she still might beat us. affraid

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
Are caddies allowed?

I heard Daryn is taking one this year....................

A Tea Caddy Laughing

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

lol! @ H
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Hahahahaha brilliant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 am

You lot are not taking this tournament seriously.My caddy, Chic-from Scotland (not Mrs WS) charges 450 euros a day (2X18 holes rounds),flight tickets and 10% of any winnings.He has caddied for the best and he knows I am not the best.But he can judge distances,he will have to walk the course, and read lines on the greens. He is just worried how many shots it will take me to hit the greens and stay on them.You know the greens are very fast in Spain unless heavily watered don't you? He is only usually in Majorca once a year for the Son Vida Open.The excess baggage charge on EZY for my bag of clubs is 290 euros each way but if I win the tournament in Magaluf it will give me 20 credit points in the European Order of Merit table.I have ordered 24 Titleist golf balls because somebody told me the rough in Magaluf is horrendous.At first I thought he was talking about the birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011   Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magalluf Open Golf Championship 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com