Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Easyjet next flight release 2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Easyjet next flight release 2018 _
PostSubject: Easyjet next flight release 2018   Easyjet next flight release 2018 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

For those wishing to look at booking up for next years meet up in Mallorca (assuming there is one Very Happy ), Easyjet are releasing the flights for the period 3 Sep - 27 Oct 2018, on Wednesday 22 Nov 17.

Book early for the best deals is the normal advice Very Happy

http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Easyjet next flight release 2018   Easyjet next flight release 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:07 am

I logged on at 06.15 this morning (Wednesday 22nd) and although there was the day shown, there wasn't any prices displayed, so no options to book.
I had to leave at 06.30 so didn't get a deal.
Have checked tonight and the fares range from £45 - £60 each (no luggage) departing on Sat/Sun 6th/7th Oct 18, coming back on either the Weds/Thurs/Fri, prices were all about the same for the return journey (£16 each lol).
I didn't book as it's a long way off yet and the prices aren't actually that much different for me nearer the time of departure. (approx £60 - 65 each this trip just gone). Might be an idea to deffo agree on a meet up date anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Easyjet next flight release 2018   Easyjet next flight release 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Saturday to Saturday might be our booking. cheers

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Easyjet next flight release 2018   Easyjet next flight release 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Which Saturday Mick Im looking at the first Sunday of October 07/10/18 and finding Ryanair about £70 cheaper than easyjet. If anyone is going I will book straight away.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easyjet next flight release 2018   Easyjet next flight release 2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easyjet next flight release 2018

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: TRAVEL TIPS , KEEPING SAFE ON HOLIDAY / HINTS AND TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE FORUM-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com