Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vilamendhoo Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Johansson

Vilamendhoo Island _
PostSubject: Vilamendhoo Island   Vilamendhoo Island Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:01 am

Me and my Friend Planning to have a tour of Vilamendhoo Island will make a move there during September. He is very sure about this Island that it would be a good start for us for exploring the beautiful Maldives. We specially chose this place because we both had good interest of Water activities like diving whale watching and for its stunning natural beauty that is enhanced by the well-managed spa and resorts by Crown & Champa Resorts (CCR). I am especially really excited to have a tour there and can't wait to finalize tour dates will book with https://www.tripadvisor.in/Tourism-g2095767-Vilamendhoo-Vacations.html soon. Here going to mention few of it's lovely views and willing to have all in my bucket list i especially wanna request to the team that they grant me a free day there so i could check my bucket list at my own what they missed from their tour itinerary so guys, if you had any suggestions for me, must share with me.

Vilamendhoo Island VilamendhooAerialViewHighRes2_0

Vilamendhoo Island Vilamendhoo-island-resort

Vilamendhoo Island Splendido-reef

Vilamendhoo Island 1f3895f3e83b85bb964576847aac70f8--whale-sharks-whales

sunbathe Can't wait to spend marvelous time there like i had in USA last year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Vilamendhoo Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: ASIA includes Maldives, Thailand :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com