Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Which camera ?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Which camera ????? - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I had an email from Amazon today, offering £30 cashback on any purchase of a new Panasonic TZ20. They also appear to be called a TS10 for some reason?
Found one on ebay - brand new - for £209.99 plus £9.99 delivery. That's about as cheap as that gets at the moment (new model blah blah blah etc etc)
Back to top Go down
hotelogix

hotelogix

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 am

It is really unfortunate that your Pansonic Camera is lost
It is one of my favorite camera because of its 10.1 MegaPixel Resolution and other great features
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotelogix.com/
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Hi, hotelogix great to have you posting, was looking at your software when you first joined. Could you go to the introduce yourself section and tell us abit about yourself,members have said hello there to you, this is not compulsary but is a great way for members to break the ice.
Hope your enjoying the forum, and hope to hear more from you cheers

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

https://youtu.be/Xl7v6RfJ0kw

she will have someone's eye out
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Hahaha Y you have left yourself wide open here, what have you been putting into youtube search box to come across this one lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Nice to have you back on the Forum Yozef. cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am

I've just re-read through all of these pages, mainly because I see Argos has an offer on the Panasonic TZ8, for £149.99... that seems like a deal to me?

MY brother has got the TZ10 and like Daryn is posting (TZ9) has superb quality snaps and video, but for me, I don't really require the video capability, neither do I see the GPS of being of much use. So, is the TZ8 the one for me?

What one did you get as replacement in the end Hayzer? I had a quick look threads and couldn't spot it. Cheers
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

I think they have up the quailty of the zoom in the video clips in the TZ10, not sure if sound has improved as well
but again you may not need that Mark
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 am

If you want 10% off the camera as well Mark, let me know as I work there mate? :-bd:

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Doh! I've reserved it Mick, at Gosport high st store, have been running a check today and virtually everywhere has sold out, so jumped on it as the offer ends Friday. Don't suppose you can do anything about it now? I haven't paid yet, it's just reserved.

I also reserved the 4gig SD card that you can get with it as part of the offer, for a tenner. No one had the case, card, and camera together at the one store, which was a better offer that i'd have gone for had it not been out of stock.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I will see if it is at out store mate, can I ring you about it later?

PostSubject: Re: Which camera ?????   Which camera ????? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which camera ?????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com