Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel _
PostSubject: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

The Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel is a 3* star property in the quiet area of Benidorm but within a short distance to the nightlife and about 10 minutes walk to the Levante beach.

The hotel consists of a main building with an extra six annexes around the pool.

You can see three of them here.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2026

Our room 7207 was in annex 7 on the 2nd floor room number 7

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2021

This block was really nice but our room (opposite side to the pool) looked over the rooftops of the kitchens so we had noise from the extractor fans and the aircon unit when our patio door was open, didnt really bother us though as we were out most the time. 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2024

On entering the annex using your key/card you immediately came to the lifts on getting to our floor this is what we found. The building was spotless and had a lovely fresh smell through it every day.  

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2017

On entering the room again we were hit with that lovely fresh smell and we were well impressed. These beds were very comfortable the beds and room were made up every day.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2011

Rubbish picture sorry. 
The entrance to the room with wardrobe and safety deposit box. The safe cost us €24 but we got €10 returned to us at the end of the week. Got to say this was the only complaint we had, I didnt think the safety deposit box had the best locking system and looked rather flimsy. 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2015

The bathroom was big, lovely and clean and we got fresh towels every day. We also had a hairdryer and an anti slip bath mat, nice touch.  

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2014

The room also had a tv mounted on the wall with various English channels. BBC1/ BBC2/ ITV/ ITV2/ Channel 4/ Sky News.

Lots of drawers two lots in the bedroom and the wardrobe 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2010

A free small fridge, great for your water/ pop or even beer if you fancy it.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2016

Pool area, the pool was nice and clean as well as the surrounding area's. They did have a stage but it never got used as most of the entertainment was outside at the front of the hotel.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2019

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2020

You might just be able to see the stage area had a huge cinema screen but all it ever seemed to show was fish swimming around and the days activities/ hotel information.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2025
Top corner you can see the pool bar. We were paying €2.50 for a pint of Amstel day and night, sorry I didnt try pop lol.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2023

Better picture of the cinema screen

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2027

Inside bar area 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Img_2028

Sorry I thought I had taken alot more photos than this but it gives you an idea. 

Would I stay here again, I most certainly would this is an amazing 3 star hotel and better than some 4 star ones I've stayed in.

When you come out of the hotel if you turn right their is a really cheap supermarket on the right hand side about 200 yards, its really modern and stocks everything you will need.

If you come out the hotel and go straight across the road towards the Hotel Helios follow the road down all the way you will eventually come to the beach or walk down two block's turn left or right takes you to the main drinking areas it gets wild even in June but their is plenty choice. One of our favourite bars was the Secret Fountain, its a roof top bar with live entertainment all night. No daft lads in this bar.

This bit is a warning, late at night if you come out of the hotel and turn right and keep walking you will come to the very top of English Square which is where the young kids drink this is right next to a bar called Day and Night Bar, you will always see a gang of girls hanging around on this corner, we think they were from the eastern block maybe Albanian or Romanian etc, this scum was very aggressive towards drunk single men and they were mugging them and I mean really mugging them forcing their hands in the guys pockets not trying to hide what they were upto. We used to always finish off in the Day Night Bar for something to eat, drink and a game of pool, we warned lots of guys even walking one old guy to his hotel. We always walked down the square turned next left and walked round the block back up towards the hotel Helios to avoid them.

Hotel website http://www.servigroup.com/es/hoteles-en-benidorm/hotel-servigroup-pueblo-benidorm/

Thats it hope it helps someone feel free to ask any questions.  sunbathe

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:04 am

yes you can get a good idea, rep from me
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:46 am

Thanks Del, if I went back to Benidorm this would be on the top of my list really nice place

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Looks like it done the job mate. I've certainly seen worse 3 star places. Looks a bit packed by the pool (was there enough sunbeds for all the guests?) but it's summer in Benidorm so you can't expect a quiet spot lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:15 pm

A very nice looking place Daryn, repped. Thumsup Had to laugh at your mention of a hair dryer with your lack of barnet mate. afro

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

It blew the rest of it away Mick lol.

Mark you had to get up early to get a bed but we managed to get one a few afternoons before hitting the road. Honestly though its worth staying there its a really nice place and has great reviews. This hotel was recommended to us by several people and Im glad we listened.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com