Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

im sooo happy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tjay

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:18 pm

just like to wish all on the forum a merry christmas, ive just finished work and im off for 2 wks, and to make me even more happy ive just booked me flights for maga, easyjet from manchester £82 a bargain, happy days

take care everyone and have a great christmas :tup:
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Fantastic news tjay, cant wait to see you again buddy

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Nice one Tjay, I take it you mean flights for the meet up? (and not a cheeky quick visit Very Happy ?)
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Nice one mate. cheers

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 pm

yes mark i.ll be over there for the meet dancing irishman
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

That's interesting tjay.You flying EZY from Manc to PMI instead of Liverpool?I booked my flights for the meetup in the EZY sale.Convenient (for me) Noon departure from LJLA £78 return including 1 hold bag.

Will the dog handler be with you in 2011? NB curious forum members,this is not a reference to any husband known to be taking his wife along! Laughing
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 am

As apposed to the Donkey Groomer, the remote controller, the packing instructor and her who holds the wonder club
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Lol @ Del... doesn't Jan have a nickname yet?

(I can prompt for a few if anyone's stuck Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im sooo happy _
PostSubject: Re: im sooo happy   im sooo happy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im sooo happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com