Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites _
PostSubject: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P30118115932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011810[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011814
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011912=15932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011911[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2[url=https://servimg.com/view/15932551/235][img]http://i
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P301191615932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011915[/url]

Last edited by yosef on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

great pics....

title looks foreign to a midlander though !

I'm SO uneducated ! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

...I get the picnic bit......! smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011918u=15932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3011917[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:05 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3052110=15932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3012010[/url]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3052210242&u=15932551]twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites P3052111[/url]

good to go,sarnies,flask,rucksack and walking stick

Last edited by yosef on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 pm

beeech wrote:
...I get the picnic bit......! smile

lol,it's a mystery to me some times too beeech as i don't speak welsh.
i just know places names that i visit when walking from memory,even i have to check the spelling.
i was going to try to learn the lingo,just never seem to have the time santa
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Lovely sharp pics Yosef, On the fifth picture I calculated your shadow length and the angle of the sun and believe it was taken at 4:05 pm
I expect your photo will verify that lol!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Delboy - can you please send me a bit of whatever you're on ?

......pleeeeeeze..... smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 pm

you guys are definitely a sandwich short of a picnic.

so glad i brought my hamper along jocolor
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 pm

I love your sense of humour delboy - a dry wit me thinks. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 pm

hehehehe eeee DB you make me giggle. Again fantastic shots Y. Glad you asked for this section its working really well

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Daryn wrote:
hehehehe eeee DB you make me giggle. Again fantastic shots Y. Glad you asked for this section its working really well

i just hope i'm not boring other members pale
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 pm

not at all yosef...keep them coming ! smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 pm

delboy wrote:
Lovely sharp pics Yosef, On the fifth picture I calculated your shadow length and the angle of the sun and believe it was taken at 4:05 pm
I expect your photo will verify that lol!

the photo of my shadow is quite flattering as in real life i'm a short@rse.
that short that i have turn-ups in my underpants.
my passport photo is full size
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

hahaha brilliant ,defo keep them coming I love looking at photos I search on line for alsorts but its all here now

Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:14 am

yosef wrote:
that short that i have turn-ups in my underpants.

Turnups Shocked

I have meat and two veg in mine Wink

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Yosef, you are probably taller than our Daryn. wink And you are definetly not boring us. :-bd:

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks Mick you- you- you tall person you hehehe

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

You know I love you really, my little Northern Friend. wink

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites 06910

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Awww you make a lovely couple :bs$:
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites   twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twmbarlwm and cwmcarn forest drive,walks/picnic sites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com