Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant _
PostSubject: Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant   Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:13 pm

This is another favourite place for us to eat, as we have visited on numerous occasions, only once on this holiday. It is situated right opposite The Hotel Seramar Comodoro Playa on the edge of Torrenova & Palma Nova.
Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant 05810
This is one of their specials.
Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant 05710
I have had this type of mash round the plank before in June, it was fantastic.
Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant 03512
Becky was longing for a Fish style Paella, so that is just what she had. It was gorgeous she said, & it looked it, both the food & her.  Heart .
Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant 04910
I had a Salmon & Prawn Tagliatelle, which all though small for me,  Embarassed  was delicious as well.
Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant 05010
With a bottle of wine the bill was about 40 euro's. Not too bad we thought, & again we highly recommend this place.

Palma Nova El Salmon Restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com