Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  _
PostSubject: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:49 am

Next years meet up in Majorca will be on the 2nd October 2011, we have not decided on the venue as yet but
it will be in Palma Nova or Magalluf area so booking in one of these resorts will guarantee you not to be to far away.
Keep popping back to find out where the meet up will be, we also have this published on the main website,
www.majorcaforum.com and its on the scroll bar above. Ill be placing a count down clock on the site again soon.
Anyone is welcome to come along and meet up for a bit banter and a few swiftys lol. We all have had a great time
on our past meet ups and have made great friends along the way, bring your friends and have a laugh.
We have a youtube channel now where we will be placing all our video clips
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorcaForum#p/u/1/qg7lYH68R6c

Please let us know if you will be attending.

Hope to see you all there.
Daryn

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 am

Bring it on. beer drinker dancing irishman photographer deckchair :tup:

nickyjl25

PostSubject: Hi   Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi All - I'm in the process of looking at flights to co-incide with the Meet-Up for 2011, currently looking at flying out of Liverpool on 1st October and returning on 4/5th October cant do any longer this year as I'm doing a "road trip" around the West Coast of Amercia so not many days holiday left to spare!!! Hopefully this year we'll be able to attend - I'll keep you posted.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you all
santa
Nicky
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Mick wrote:
Bring it on. beer drinker dancing irishman photographer deckchair :tup:

Mick, didn't Sandra tell you, you're going teetotal next year affraid

Nicky

Get them flights booked, seems to me we'll be over run with the guys otherwise santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

eeeeeeeee it will be great if you can make it, the more the merrier

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Yes great stuff Debs likes new drinking partners that don't know how many cokes she can consume Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Now now Mark behave - I can only count to 5 then it seems thats all I had......cokes I mean... affraid
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

You forgot that you have another hand, as well as the toes on your feet. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

I forget alot of things after 5 Mr Cook! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:13 pm

+5+5+5=15 more Mrs. Debs. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Nah, the other hand is holding my coke & my feet are under the table

with me........... lol! sick
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 pm

If I remember rightly, I think you were trying to drink us all under the table. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 pm

If we had stayed any longer I would have been under the table.............for the night hitting himself sick
Back to top Go down
danimallorca

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi, I didn't know that you were already getting the 2011 meet up sorted out!

Wow, organised, aren't we??? Very Happy

Anyway... this year I won't be going not because I don't particularly want to be recognised as working in hotels in Palmanova / Magaluf area... no... Because as you all know, I was supposed to be working in Alcudia this Summer. And now, wait for it, my company are moving me to IBIZA!!!! I could cry!!!! Grrrrrr... Damn, I've already worked in Ibiza and I didn't like it!!!.

So yes, Ibiza for May - Oct 2011 it is for me. :-(

I'll read about your meet up, don't worry. Wink

Ahhhh.... so if you don't see me on TA much this Summer, that's the reason. I'm in Ibiza. Having fun. No
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Dani thats such a shame.

I remember you being so excited at your promotion to Alcudia.
Oh well - all you can do is make the most of it and hopefully enjoy it more than you are expecting to ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 am

Dani you have to chase the money Im afraid, good luck anyway in sunny Ibiza hope all goes well for you.
BUT, JUST BECAUSE YOUR IN IBIZA THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT COME ON HERE AND TALK TO YOUR GOOD FRIENDS HEHEHE
We look forward to hearing how it goes

Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 am

Sorry to hear you have been sent somewhere you didn't really want to go cry

Hope you are getting well compensated

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 pm

OK, thanks for your messages! :-)
I'll get used to the idea, I'm sure.
It's just maddening when things change so suddenly... Never mind. 6 months isn't forever.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Dani, have a safe journey to Ibiza. Probably when you get there, it might be better than you think. cheers Hopefully the time will go quick & with a bit of luck you will be back in Mallorca soon. :-bd:

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Ibiza - Mallorca ferry   Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Here's the ferry timetable Dani, we ain't taking no flimsy excuses about missing the meet up this year Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced    Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mallorca Meet up 2011 date announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com