Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Magaluf, my findings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Well prossies are still about, we saw 3 outside Plaza Cafe at 4.30ish am

Magaluf, my findings Sam_1211

Sorry about the poor shots

Magaluf, my findings Sam_1110

Magaluf, my findings Sam_1111

The resort was very quite, even the piano bar and Plaza Cafe had no buzz like it normally has.

Piano bar 5pm

Magaluf, my findings Sam_1112

More to come

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:38 am

I suppose it was fairly busy Thursday to Saturday night mate. But like we saw very quiet Sunday to Tuesday night.

Majorca Mad
Mark

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Magaluf, compared to Palmanova which was still quite busy, was definitely in wind down mode.

But the strip was the worst of it. Half shut and PR's on the street desperate to get you in. But if they aim their market at people that just go there for 3 or 4 months of the year then they get what they deserve.

We (my brother, me and his wife) walked along the strip, one of the PR's who was more persistant, was going "You can have two pints, two shorts with mixers, 2 shots, and the next round half price, for just €10! Honestly, you can get wasted in less than an hour!!"

I laughed and said "Why on earth do you think that's going to appeal to me?"

And he looked at me with complete puzzlement... as if to say "ewwwrrr.... are you mad? Fancy not wanting to get completely wasted??"

lol. Very Happy

Last edited by Mark on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Yeah on shiiiiiiiiiiiite lager yuk lol!

chelsearo

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Mark, I know exactly what you mean. I have to say what a load of old sh*t, who in their right mind would be swayed by that statement, oh yea I know, a 17 year old who is probably 'wasted' by then anyway.

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:52 pm

I have to say Palma Nova did have more atmosphere than Maga too. Such a shame, first time ever been to Maga in October and saw it that quiet. Maybe all the reports have finally taken their toll on the resort. People are sick of being harassed and frightened of walking the streets at night. A facebook friend works in a clinic/hospital tells me their is always someone coming in that has been mugged / hurt. Got to say I didnt feel threatened or worried maybe its my job I have scum sitting all around me in my taxi every night

Sponsored content

Magaluf, my findings _
PostSubject: Re: Magaluf, my findings   Magaluf, my findings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magaluf, my findings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com