Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chill out bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

Chill out bar  _
PostSubject: Chill out bar    Chill out bar  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:08 pm

The bar is situated in the seafront block under ruby Tuesdays

We visited in august and found a lovely sofa [which was a inflatable and very uncomfy ] its a mood lite bar catering for couples and by the prices it wants upmarket couples .the bar has bean bags on the beach where you can sit / lounge and drin be aware the second you sit on them the waiter is upon you wanting your order and we saw a family nearly tipped off them when they didn't realise it was for customers of the bar .We ordered 2 drinks a mojito original and a strawberry mojito which arrived after around 15 mins .The drinks were strong and well made and could say mine the original mojito was among 1 of the best I have had my partner said hers was good but it first time she ever had one so had nothing to compare hers with .
we would have stayed for a second drink but found the sofa so uncomfy it was giving us both back ache.
the cocktails was euro 8 each

Moocher

Chill out bar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com