Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few scenic photos with my mobile phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 pm

I usually top my phone and Mrs Db's with £20 before we go on holiday and that usually lasts us till the next holiday, so roughly £50 a year each, how will this work, we dont have internet at all just pay as you go calls and texts, will this work for me ??
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm on the phone now on the rank lol, what I would do if you prefer payg is check out three, they do a great payg tarrif called 3_2_1 in all honesty if your not using internet that what I would go for if you get good signal, I used them that tarrif was brilliant but no signal at my home. Back to gg, if you ddon'ttop up within 3month you lose it although you can always get another giffgaff sim and start again. But if I was you and don't use internet and hardly use the phone three with 3_2_1 tarrif is the way to go, mI'll uses that and it costs her nothing lol which again brings my back to gg, I haven't paid for months because I go active on their forum, I get paid lol. I think gg would be good for Mark and three would be best for del on 3_2_1 tarrif

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 pm

so the phone wouldnt be any good to me on 3-2-1 unless it was the best value phone for doing calls and text or am i missing something
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

You can still use this phone on three mate on the internet with payg the data is pretty cheap just thought you didn't use the net on a phone lol. If its just calls and texts then save your money, if you want to use the net then I have to say this has to be one of the best buys. I used three on payg and it was great but for piece of mind and not running out of credit I have to say gg is grill for me

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 am

Had it not been for the internet and various apps I use then I would have kept using my Motorola defy

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:26 pm

I don't use the net much, although do use data when abroad. But these days it seems that you use data if you send a picture message?
I'll check my last bills and let you know when you're back what sort of calls/texts/data I use monthly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few scenic photos with my mobile phone   A few scenic photos with my mobile phone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few scenic photos with my mobile phone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com