Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

2014 booze up oops i mean meet up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jono102

jono102

2014 booze up oops i mean meet up _
PostSubject: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

hi

just had a look on the meet up page but there does not seem to be a confirmed date yet is there one ??? im in SP from 28 sept/3rd Oct so if there's one being organised for them dates then you never know you might see me in the flesh (I mean in person the flesh bit doesn't bare think about)
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:05 pm

It hasnt worked out very well this year with regards to meeting members. We will just miss you, we are normally there the same time as these dates but this year we booked up for the 5th to 8th October, alot later than normal for us.

I think we will have to be on the ball earlier next year, if I remember rightly Jen had booked later so we did the same. There was a reason Im sure it was that. Also we can only fit our short break between Sundays and Wednesday for work reasons.

Maybe next year we should try and organise a huge meet up like one of the first few we had.

jono102

jono102

PostSubject: Re: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 pm

what a shame mate I was hoping that I could see you all and bore you to death with my pond stories and any other stories I could think up
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Daryn wrote:

Maybe next year we should try and organise a huge meet up like one of the first few we had.

Thumsup Thumsup 

smile 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Well we were keen (again) but wanted a longer holiday than a short trip, and didn't want to go that late in the year on a long holiday.
But Majorca prices are prohibitive this year, for both long holidays and short trips.
So we've booked USA for mid to end of Sep for 17 nights, it was only about £200 more than 11 nights in Palmanova was working out at.

Jono, traditionally the meet up has been held the first Monday in October, so you would have been in on any other year.

Jen will still be there on those dates, - sorry Jen we'll miss you this year  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 booze up oops i mean meet up   2014 booze up oops i mean meet up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014 booze up oops i mean meet up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com