Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Babysitter / Nanny Required

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrsCain2b

Babysitter / Nanny Required  _
PostSubject: Babysitter / Nanny Required    Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:00 pm

I am coming on holiday to Majorca 29th June 2014 for one week and staying in an apartment in Cala Bona.

I am looking for someone to look after my 2 children (aged 3 and 4). not for the entire week but most likely a few days and most evenings so my fiance and I can have some time to ourselves. The kids are asleep by 730pm so you would literally be watching tv and chilling out and being paid for it. Daytime the hotel offers kids entertainment but someone must remain at the complex and my fiance and I would like to explore the island so this isnt practical for us. so again, lay back top up your tan and make use of the kids entertainment doing most of the occupying of the kids. We are also staying all inclusive so you wouldnt need to fix lunch for them or anything.

Basically the easiest weeks work ever.

If you are available between 29th June and 6th July please contact me asap to discuss pay and hours.

Thanks for looking Smile

Michelle xxx
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Babysitter / Nanny Required    Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum  wave 

MrsCain2b

PostSubject: thanks   Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 pm

cheers Smile u think ill hav any luck?? xx
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Babysitter / Nanny Required    Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Ive sent you a private message  Smile 

julie12345

julie12345

PostSubject: Babysitter looking for Work   Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi there Smile
to the post about looking for a babysitter, you may have found one already but I thought I would introduce myself anyway

My name is Julie, I am 28 living in Pollenca for the summer of 2014, Id love to learn Spanish and am looking for child care work, as a babysitter or a very short term au pair. I am a very friendly, creative, and reliable person who loves to cook and has many years of experience looking after children. I am the eldest of 6 children and I also love music so it would be great to help children who are learning English through music, or to improve my Spanish with children through music.
Please reply for further information
I look forward to hearing from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitter / Nanny Required    Babysitter / Nanny Required  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babysitter / Nanny Required

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: JOBS IN MAJORCA AND OTHER HOLIDAY HOTSPOTS AROUND THE WORLD-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com