Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thomas Cook special offers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Thomas Cook special offers _
PostSubject: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Ive not checked the prices but Thomas cook are advertising upto £400 off for May and June holidays if you book this weekend they also have £90 off Juky and August holidays.

Now this tells me a few things, one they have bumped up the original price in the first place anyway so just trying to make it look like a bargain OR they are struggling to sell the over inflated holidays.

Ill take a look and see what sort of prices I get. http://www.thomascook.com/?user_id=16226532451&utm_campaign=wk30_140420&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tcuk_newsletter&utm_term=family

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Well that was a poor start lol, they dont give an option for Newcastle or is it my computer lol

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Ok got in and I dont find them a special offer  Shocked 

Well it is what I thought it was, they had over inflated the prices in the first place to try and justify the special offer hahaha, below is before and after costs of two Majorca Hotels for me my wife and daughter 17, would you pay it I wont lol

Thomas Cook special offers Katman11

Thomas Cook special offers Katman12

This really made me laugh, the price was £3800 plus lol

Thomas Cook special offers Gaud110

Thomas Cook special offers Gaud210

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 pm

yes Greece in May was dearer than our holiday in Late June with Thomson  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 am

Ridiculous prices. Same cost as going to Florida for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:58 am

Well I looked at florida and mexico and we were looking at near enough £6000 wow no way

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 pm

In August? I must admit I've not looked at those dates. Florida is as little as £750 ish pp in Sep. Mexico is always a grand each for anything decent. Dominican a little cheaper.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

you wouldnt really pick Mexico in August really, getting near the tornado season
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 am

I take it you mean the hurricane season Del lolol

TBH we've been to Florida the most times in September, have only really caught one Hurricane (Jeanne) that was a lock in and curfew. I didn't think it was that bad. Even went out in it in a poncho with the video camera at one point lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:54 am

yes Katrina  pale 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Cook special offers   Thomas Cook special offers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Cook special offers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com