Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shazdaz

Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova _
PostSubject: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:19 pm

hi staying at Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova in july was wondering if anyone has stayed here as getting very mixed reviews thanks x
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Ive not stayed there but stayed next door in the Intertur Hotel Hawaii so cannot really give you any info on the accommodation but can tell you about the area that it stands if needed, hopefully someone else can give you some info.

What board are you when there, room only/ B&B etc Just asking as I love the area although that hill you have to walk to get there used to kill me after a session lol.

Let us know whats worrying you about it

shazdaz

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

hi we all inclusive was just really wondering what it was like as so many mixed reviews thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm

I've not stayed in the apartments but have stayed in the main hotel Hawaii (next door) several times. The last time I stayed there was about 8 years ago though. I really liked it there and we went back 3 or 4 more times after the first times. It's in a really good location with great views across the bay, but far enough away from the strip that you don't get too much noise at night.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 am

As Mark said cracking views across the bay nice area to stay other than that I cant really help. Im sure they had made some upgrades but to what extent I dont know

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 am

Ive noticed we have one review for this accommodation but its from back in 2011 https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t2971-hawaii-torrenova-aparthotel

HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:57 am

Is this hotel beside the 'Blue Bar'? & is the Blue Bar worth a visit? Gets great reviews on TA for views & food too.
Cheers HH.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:36 am

HappyH wrote:
Is this hotel beside the 'Blue Bar'? & is the Blue Bar worth a visit? Gets great reviews on TA for views & food too.
Cheers HH.

Yes it is up the road from The Blue Bar HH, & I would definitely recommend them, as I stopped there with a mate. Stunning views across the bay, but a slight slope up to them, but not too bad mate. Also well worth a visit for food at The Blue Bar, as know Debdon uses the BB regularly for meals. I hope that this helps you.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Blue bar was packed every night we walked past it HH, that should tell you something. Eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova   Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com