Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vistasol Apartments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 am

We stayed at the Vistasol Apartments for just one night in January 2014, so to give you an idea of what it's like in the summer when it's busy isn't possible, however, some pics of the facilities might give you an idea.

We stayed in a standard one bedroom apartment, they also have some refurbished apartments which I can't show you. Located on a hill overlooking the bungee jump on the Magaluf strip

Vistasol Apartments P1020413

it's handy for the scene that Magaluf has to offer. The apartments are spacious enough for two people, 4 can also be accommodated on the convertible bed in the lounge.

Vistasol Apartments P1020414

Vistasol Apartments P1020415

Vistasol Apartments P1020416

Vistasol Apartments P1020417

Vistasol Apartments P1020418

Vistasol Apartments P1020419

The balcony we had was fairly big, they didn't all appear to be as big as this one.

Vistasol Apartments P1020420

There is an on site Supermarket, an indoor pool, and a gym.

Vistasol Apartments P1020421

Vistasol Apartments P1020422

Vistasol Apartments P1020423

The outdoor pool area seemed very spacious without sunbeds all over the place.

Vistasol Apartments P1020424

There was also a grassed over area, and an outside volleyball court.

Vistasol Apartments P1020425

Vistasol Apartments P1020426

There was an outside pool bar and food counter, obviously closed as it was winter.

Vistasol Apartments P1020427

I'm not sure what food facilities are on offer during peak season, there was only continental breakfast available during the winter. The indoor restaurant seating area appeared small, however there was also a covered external eating area.

Vistasol Apartments 2014-012

Vistasol Apartments 2014-013

The view to the front of the hotel is towards the hotels Rosa del mar, Viva palmanova, and Playa C'as Saboners.

Vistasol Apartments P1020428

You can also see towards Palmanova beaches, Son Matias end.

Vistasol Apartments 2014-014

There is a smallish indoor bar area just off the reception, during winter there is limited entertainment available, there wasjust piano music whilst we was there.

Vistasol Apartments 2014-015

At the rear there are steps that lead you straight out into the heart of the Magaluf strip, on the junction of Alex's bar and KFC. There is also a pathway that takes you around the outside the front, that can lead you down to the House of Kathmandu area, or carry on back towards the Punta Ballena strip. This was ok during the winter, but didn't look a particularly inviting walk to take late at night in the summer.

Vistasol Apartments P1020429

IMO a perfectly acceptable 3 star hotel for short stays in the winter, but would be far more suited to a younger crowd in the summer, due to the proximity of the Magalluf strip.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:54 am

rep from me Mark
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 am

A great review mate, with good accompanying photo's, rep from me.  cheers Just noticed though that in all your photo's there was only one person in sight.  scratch 

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Admin
Daryn

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Great post lots of info, the place looks great, nothing flash but great for a 3 star property, also have to say it looked nice and clean. Repped

4thforum

4thforum

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Rep from me as well Mark. How did you book the apartments and do they have 2 bedroom ones?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I just booked through Alpharooms Dermo, £27 for the night, s/c only. Bargain. I don't know if they have 2 bed options. There are 2 bed apartments at Roc Portanova apartments if you're looking, in Palmanova. Indoor pool there as well.

I got Jan to ask people to move out of the way Mick Wink

Unlike Del who pushes people out of the way at the buffet when a fresh tray of food gets put out lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Make way for MF, put that sausage back  rolling laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Great review & pictures Mark, rep from me too.  clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Sponsored content

Vistasol Apartments _
PostSubject: Re: Vistasol Apartments   Vistasol Apartments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vistasol Apartments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com