Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. _
PostSubject: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Myself & San were sitting at the Captain's Arms one day having a drink & a chat about Magaluf, when I said that there didn't seem to be many people coming from the Fiesta/Fresh Jungla Apartments direction. So we finished our drinks & took a walk past Morgan's Bar & Doyle's Music Bar, the Mrs. bit has been dropped it seems. To my surprise not only was the Jungla shut, which it has always been open at this time of year & fairly busy, but it has also changed it's name to the Mallorca Rocks 2.
The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Img_1712
The sign in the front window of Reception.
The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Img_1713
So we carried on walking down past the Jungla, & turned left towards the original Mallorca Rocks 1, it was the Fiesta/Fresh Tropico originally, but it is always shut at this time of year. The only one of the 3 Fiesta/Fresh Apartments that was open, was the Sahara.
We carried on past the Sahara, & came to the Apartments formerly known as the Magamar, but now they are called Mallorca Rocks Apartments, which was also shut.
The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Img_1714

The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Img_1715
So it seems that Mallorca Rocks, which started off as just the old Fiesta/Fresh Tropico a few years ago, has added 3 more sets of Apartments. But only keeping the Sahara open until the end of the season.
The other thing that we noticed, was the amount of advertising for Mallorca Rocks all over Magaluf. Both the Tom Brown's Restaurants, by the beach & next to McDonalds, were heavily advertising MR with flags & banners etc. A sign of the times I suppose.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

Nice post mate and good detective work lol. Well they must be making a mint but done things right.

Ive just tried a price on their website for me Debbie and Kate the ame dates as the others I posted earlier, I got this price £1693.26 for the 3 of this, add this to the flight price I got the other day £670 £2363 its not as bad as I thought although no food is in with that price and I wouldn't get any sleep lol but I could get my own back whenthey are asleep Ill just not put my snoring machine on hahaha

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 am

how much would the food and drink cost all three of you for 2 weeks ?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 am

Don't know but not going anyway lol, its just ridiculous now

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:09 am

yes it wouldnt be far from that trip to Mexico and far, far better value in Mexico
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:26 am

On our way home we were chatting at the airport to two lads who had worked the season at Mallorca Rocks, they said about the jungla now being Building 2. They were on their way home as it shut for the season on Oct 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.   The Jungla & Magamar Apartments. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jungla & Magamar Apartments.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com