Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sue Swede

Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? _
PostSubject: Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?   Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,

I'll be arriving in Mallorca in just one week and am wondering where I can buy a sim card for my mobile phone. I arrive at 7.45 in the evening so the shops at the airport might be closed. Could anyone recommend a shop I could contact that might send me a sim card through the post?

Thanks

Sue
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?   Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

I actually asked myself that question back in the summer and came across this site http://www.0044.co.uk/?rd=1 although I didn't go ahead with trying it.

Don't forget your phone would have to be opened up to any network before you use it. Let us know if you find one as I would be interested in the outcome.

Sue Swede

PostSubject: Re: Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?   Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Daryn,
Thanks for the quick reply, I checked the site and it seems you have to live in the UK to use it. I found another site "Holiday phone" I'm going to try it, but first I'm going to ring them, the reason I want the sim card is to be able to use my GPS WAZE in Majorca.
I'll let you know how I get on.
//Sue
Sweden
sunbathe 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?   Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Be very interesting to see how you get on Sue, as phone companies are slowly reducing their charges.

PostSubject: Re: Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?   Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sim card for a Samsung S3 mobile phone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com