Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) _
PostSubject: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 pm

I 'm waiting patiently for Debs to come back on... I must have a whole reel of pics of her drinking the bar dry drunken hic Very Happy

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) 100_0164
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Hey Mark & all,

I am back. We went away for a long weekend ( a boozy one at that ), had a great time & the weather was perfect, we spent several hours flying kites on the beach in the warm wind & brilliant sunshine!!

Erm......Mark....I wasn't the only one drinking the bar dry - you lot were there before us remember??? If it wasn't for you lot encouraging me I would have been on lemonade Embarassed Embarassed yeah yeah yeah I know pinocchio

Still waiting for Don to put pics on here but he's been busy too....hmmm men!!! ( Back me up beeech ) lol.

I think we all have the same pics actually so nothing new to put on really but will do it.........eventually. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi debs smile

Sounds like you had a fab time ! Are you giving your liver a little holiday now...? :jre:
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Glug........that was a gulp of voddie & coke beeech...........erm yeah till the next sip. lol. Ha ha, yeah I should really, it was them lot making me drink so much pinocchio really truely. Embarassed

It was a fantastic evening, so much so that we were packing at 1o/c in the morning ready to be picked up at 6.45 - didn't plan on staying that late honestly.

You will have to make it next year beeech, they are a great bunch.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:27 pm

They sound like a laugh !

I can just picture having your arm twisted up your back.....you WILL have another drink......

It would be rude not to.... wink
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm

But they did beeech......Mick was the worst honest - I have bruises to prove it... pinocchio of course they've gone now surprised

We got there a bit later than planned & when we walked in we just stood cos there were a crowd of people sitting but we didn't have a clue who we were looking for & then someone mentioned the word delboy.........well that was all I needed to know it was them. lol.

Such a lovely bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Don't big them up TOO much debs.....makes me feel inferior...!!!

:bs$: :bs$:
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Sorry, you're right, but you are one of them beeech, all the people on here are friendly, even though Sandra, (Micks other half) thought we could be axe murderers - bless her! I hope we proved her wrong!!!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm

must have been that manic look on your face when your glass got empty...! smile
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

OMG yeah, must have frightened the life out of her!!!!!!!! She was great. Mark wouldn't have had a clue what was on his camera cos Sandra had hold of it most of the night, clicking away merrily she was. Bet there was some on there he didn't print on here haha.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm

you'll all be held to ransom soon.. !
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm

*cough* I had to go and buy another SD card the next day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 pm

This is where Sandra was sitting...

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) 100_0166
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi Debs

You didn't stay at Warners did you?.

Mark had to buy extra memory for his camera after Sandra used it all up.

It was a good night wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Oh dear, she'd forgotten her camera so she borrowed yours - bet there were some blurred pics on yours!

Don has a small piece of video that he will try & put on, theres a lovely bit with very close ups of you & Mick - hilarious!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Hiya delboy, no it was a Parkdean camp in Hayling Island, not too bad although I don't think we'd go back. There are other nicer camps around, but it was a good laugh for the BIL's 50th & we had the whole family together for a change, all 14 of us.

It was a brilliant night, but I didn't think so at 10/c in the morning packing our holdals nor at 5.30 when the alarm went off sad what made it worse was our flight was delayed 3 hours so we could have had a couple more hours of sleep :£*:
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Can you just pre-warn us debs when don is putting it on...for those with a nervous disposition...?

smile
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Debs

Looks like in the picture Mark has added, you were about to take a picture yourself when
Sandra swooped in to borrow your camera lol!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Lol beeech I certainly will, could be very frightening :face:

You know delboy I think you could be right, there are a few with Don in so it couldn't have been him taking them!!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:22 pm

This was the bit when Don started drinking Debs Sangria (oh yes she had two drinks on the go don't you know Wink )

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) 100_0129
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm

OH MY BLOODY GOD.................its gonna frighten everyone PLEASE take it off now Marlk, its awful affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 pm

No keep it on mate. rolling laughing

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 pm

You rotter Mick, that was straight aftre drinking them jeager bombs (sp) no wonder I was crying!!

I have never seen a picture of me as awful as that affraid
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 pm

It's SO funny.....

sorry debs ! smile
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well Debs, its the end of our holiday but stop crying your watering down the Sangria", said Don swirling the liquid around the side of his glass lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)   Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deb & Don (extra characters to make it more than 10??)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com