Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Travel republic transfers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

Travel republic transfers _
PostSubject: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi everyone, my son has booked his return transfers (coach) from palma airport to hotel using travel republic- he's printed off the voucher they sent but it says that he has to re-confirm his return journey and a fax will be sent to his hotel with pick up time on it. Has anyone used these before and do you reconfirm this here in the uk before he goes or whilst he is there? scratch Last year we used Janerbus but it was a private transfer and they gave us a pick up time at the time of booking.
Thanks
Regards

Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Haven't used them Julie, sorry.
Back to top Go down
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

PostSubject: Re: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks Mark and no problem. I have emailed them to ask so will see what they tell him.

Regards
Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
HappyH

HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:20 pm

I've used them before, they were fine for us. Pretty sure it was a ResortHoppa bus they used. Voucher had a Spanish number & a British number, could phone either one, to confirm pickup for transfer to airport 24 or 48 hours before. I asked hotel reception to phone the Spanish number in case it was a Spanish speaker but it turned out to be an English lady so reception passed me the phone. Lady gave me the time & advised we be there 15 mins early. Think they turned up bang on time.
HH.

Edit: Just checked & it was a few years ago in Fuertaventura but would imagine they're still using the same system.
Back to top Go down
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

PostSubject: Re: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm

That's great, thanks for your reply Thumsup

I did email them and the reply I got back was "I have re-sent your transfer voucher - please print this off" lol!

Regards
Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel republic transfers   Travel republic transfers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel republic transfers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com