Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) _
PostSubject: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) 01014
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I must be dyslexic.......Can't get my bearings at all from that map ! 😕
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: try this map beeech,it may help   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm

www.magallufscene.com/map

hi beeech,for some reason if i clicked on the link it fails,but it works if you google the link ok
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Sorry Beeech
I didn't spot you had a problem with the map. If you were out to sea on a boat looking from the bottom of the map to the shore, you would see the hotel that you stayed in the Antillas Sol (on the peninsular on the left of the map). Follow the coastline to the right and the first bay is Magaluf bay.

Then the next peninsular divides Magaluf bay from Palma Nova and this part contains Hotel Hawaii and Ruby Tuesdays etc. Still following it to the right and you have Palma Nova bay with Son Matias etc.

Now the map is full of numbers and each number refers to a hotel. Look at the Antillas Sol on the list of hotels below and it says number 7, Find no 7 on the map and you have the position of Andtillas Sol hotel
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 pm

I've got the same map Del, it's a bit old now but serves it's purpose. There's Palma on the other side?
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 am

Delboy, Beech is a woman so of course cannot read a map without it being inverted,
It may help female members of the forum if you rescanned it upside down
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 am

Well just for Beeech then but the writing will be upside down

Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) 01010
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 am

DadsBarmy wrote:
Delboy, Beech is a woman so of course cannot read a map without it being inverted,
It may help female members of the forum if you rescanned it upside down

Now Now - no need for that !!

Even if it IS true smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 am

I will just state that I never put the lads up for that Beeech. affraid

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 am

Mick wrote:
I will just state that I never put the lads up for that Beeech. affraid

Wink

pinocchio

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 am

Honest I didn't. affraid

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

Now where did I put that big spoon Wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 am

At number 7 on the map, H lad, Beeech me thinks, she's still at sea, now she's been given a treasure map of all the cutlery in Antilla Sol
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

X marks the spot but beware of the dangers that lurk on the journey
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Mick - you protest a little too much to make me believe you're innocent in all this .... !

Hayzer - you're rapidly becoming the most worthy owner of the " big wooden spoon "....!

Delboy - you're just crazy...!

DadsBarmy - words fail me........... !

smile
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Pink Pig
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I've just had a call from one of my chauffeurs, I gave him a journey from a restaurant in Westminster at 23:00 tonight
going to Barkway near Buntingford, now bear in mind I'm sat half way up a big hill in Soller at the end of a bit of curly wire,
and this guy phones and asks me for directions. I politely told him to call Aunty Mick cos its his part of the country
and he will liaise with Beech to practice her map reading skills :arrow:
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 pm

I will protest my innocence one more time, I hold my hand up to alot of shananigans on here, but not this one. Embarassed

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

No Mick, I was not calling Beech a Pink Pig.
White Mice and Pink Pigs are merely something to say when you can't think of anything to say
In other words they are the mumblings of an incoherent mind
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm

DadsBarmy wrote:
No Mick, I was not calling Beech a Pink Pig.

I should hope not !

Anyway, must dash - gotta go out for a while.....

have got the snow off my car...............Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Pig_ca10
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

lol! brilliant

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 am

lol! @ Beeech

When you scrap it, will you take it to the local Abattoir
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Nice one beeech Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Fantastic Beeech. cheers

PostSubject: Re: Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)   Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map of most Hotels in Magaluf / Palma Nova (for 2011 meet up)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com