Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OCTOBER MEET UP 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Not stayed at the Honolulu Nicky, but myself & Sandra will still be out there then, so hopefully we will see you somewhere around Magalluf. :-bd:

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

We'll be coming back on the 7th, so depending on your flight times it might be possible to meet Very Happy

I've stayed at the Honolulu, it's an average 3 star, not much to say good or bad really, bit of a hill outside, but not as bad as the Marina Torrenova climb. Short walk to the beach. Right at the heart of everything, but it'll be quiet by that time of year.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Just up the road from the Eastenders bar. My friends stayed there once and its just that little hill upto it at the end of the
night that would kill me lol, It sounds worse than what it is Im unfit. Graham who is on here stayed there many years ago.
Ill get it up on google maps and copy and paste it for you.

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Eastenders to the right and straight ahead is the little hill.
OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Honolu10

In this picture you can see how far up the little hill you have to go for the entrance
OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Honolu11

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:25 am

eee Daryn thats technology for you, now for the benefit of Mark can you add an escalator in to go up the hill lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:16 am

rolling laughing

nickyjl25

nickyjl25

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Thank for all your replies and the Google images, Daryn I can visualise now where the hotel is Smile .....as long as its clean were not really bothered as we do like to eat out also. Weve stayed at the TRH Palmanova a few times so if the hill is like that one we should be okay Very Happy mind we are few more years older now though ha ha Laughing

Hopefully catch some of you for a few cheeky Ciders Wink

Nicky
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm

You'll have no problem with the hill Nicky, I managed it and I'm twice you age dancing
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm

hi nicky,the wife and i have stayed here a couple of times with mates for a long w/end and i echo what mark says,the hotel is ok and we enjoyed the food/drink on the a/i.
if you are lucky the gate by the pool will be open and that saves you the walk to the end of the road and the short hill,which aint to bad.
i think the hotel is now used by the 18-30 mob in high season and is popular with the stag/hen crowd due to it's location,though i think it will be quite in oct.
we fly back on the 7th oct,hope you have a great time morebeer deckchair beer drinker hungry drunk
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:20 am

well there were pics on there i had not seen before,looks like you had a ball.
let's hope we can find a suitable venue for the 2011 fm bash,hopefully somewhere where we can all sit together,rather than small groups.
wont be long now. morebeer drunk dancing irishman rolling laughing deckchair beer drinker dancing irishman rolling laughing drunk morebeer meetup boy guitar photographer sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER MEET UP 2010   OCTOBER MEET UP 2010 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCTOBER MEET UP 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP PHOTOS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com