Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Job for the summer season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anzhelamalysheva

Job for the summer season _
PostSubject: Job for the summer season   Job for the summer season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello, i am 25, just finished university and looking for a job in Mallorca. I was wondering if it is possible to find an employment for the summer time, in the tourist sector, as soon as I speak italian, russian, english and some spanish, but it wouldn't be a problem for me to improve quickly once I will be there. I have always be doing part time jobs in pubs and restaurants and also have some experience with hotel reception and tourist groups. Can you give me any advice the easiest way to check if there is some position?
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Job for the summer season   Job for the summer season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Hopefully someone might see your post on here, there is a great facebook page bar owners etc post jobs on there take a look, we made it a sticky on here https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t10080-mallorca-jobs-page-on-facebook

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Job for the summer season   Job for the summer season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 pm

If you are on Facebook anzhelamalysheva, try this lady Tracey Temperton-Ballinger, as she was looking for people in Magaluf, just the other day. Thumsup

PostSubject: Re: Job for the summer season   Job for the summer season Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:14 am

Hello there! Are you still looking for employment in Mallorca for the summer time?? I'm looking for someone with your profile to collaborate in various projects (related to holiday home rentals) in Mallorca from around mid June to mid September. It would be to collaborate with office duties, running jobs, errands. Experience is not required. We could possibly help with accommodation if necessary. If this is something if your interest please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks, Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job for the summer season   Job for the summer season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job for the summer season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: JOBS IN MAJORCA AND OTHER HOLIDAY HOTSPOTS AROUND THE WORLD-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com