Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN _
PostSubject: HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN   HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm

HI FOLKS my name is Daryn and Im from South Shields, Tyne and Wear you probably know me from Tripadvisor as darynsax ,me and my good friend moocher also from the TA got together to start this website and forum , we hope it will give you all the information you need as well as special offers etc as we go along and build it up, we have experts on line that live and work in Majorca so you should get fantastic information, please be patient and come back as often as you can as we get to grips with building it up.
We look forward to meeting you along the way ,we also hope you make many friends on the forum.
All the very best from Daryn
Back to top Go down
https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com

HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN _
PostSubject: Re: HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN   HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Daryn, yes, it's me, the one with the problems. All the best with the site. I love Palma Nova. Laughing
Back to top Go down

HI ALL MY NAME IS DARYN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com