Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to the forum Bonny1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to the forum Bonny1 _
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

welcome to the forum Bonny, hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Bonny welcome

Is that Bonnie Scotland by any chance affraid
Back to top Go down
Bonny1

Bonny1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys

Mark -

No . . it's just my disposition Cool
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself then Bonny Wink

(PS watch out for a bloke called Mick) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonny1

Bonny1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Well - I was a Bonny Baby Laughing

I've been to Majorca only twice, quite a few years ago now.
Thinking of a break in Dubai at the moment, but see from your world wide section that no one has been yet.
Never mind.
You never know - I might be the first to post a review
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 pm

One of the members has just come back from there.

Still, if you go before the end of the year you might well get your review in before him roll eyes the speed he writes at

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 am

Hi & welcome to the Forum Bonny. cheers BTW, Mark is just a shit stirrer, nono so be careful you have been warned. wink

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

You should have seen what Mark asked on the Tenerife forum, just to annoy Hayzer
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 am

Hi Bonny and welcome to the forum, I am sure you will fit in well here. If you are interested in going to Dubai I can send you a review by PM Wink The rest of these moaning beggars can wait Very Happy

Bonny1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 am

lol!
Well . . what are you waiting for, Man . . get to it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 am

He's put it in an envelope and given it to Donkey to bring round lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum Bonny1   Welcome to the forum Bonny1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Bonny1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com