Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FAMILYCHALK

HELP _
PostSubject: HELP   HELP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:12 pm

I am looking for an apartment two sleep 3. 2 Adults and a 17 year old. Dont mind a sofa bed for the 17 year old. Need to be near beach and resort attactions of Palma Nova plus with a swimming pool on site or nearby. Dates are sunday 21st July for 12 nights. Can be slightly flexible by one or two days. Ideally want to spend no more that £800 for the 12 nights or there abouts. Anyone know of such an apartment please message me. Thanks

Julie xxxx
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

HELP _
PostSubject: Re: HELP   HELP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:41 pm

have you had a look at the aquasol apartments review Julie about 5 mins walk to the beach. If you were to pick the accom you can see the settee bed in the lounge that your 17 year old would probably be sleeping on. Nothing special, others may have better places
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

HELP _
PostSubject: Re: HELP   HELP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 pm

This could be a good site to use Julie. Thumsup

https://www.melia.com/home.htm

I tried a dummy booking for you, but it would not let me book for 3 adults, & the child was only up to 11. Embarassed Embarassed But it might be worth emailing them, with all your details, as it did come out around your budget. It was for the Sol Lunamar Apartments. Others that use Palma Nova more regularly, will come up with other ideas for you.

Majorca Mad
Mark

HELP _
PostSubject: Re: HELP   HELP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Check out Playa Ca's Saboners. Spacious 1 bed apartments with two double sofas in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

HELP _
PostSubject: Re: HELP   HELP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Don't forget we have a discount code for the saboners for our members so worth getting a quote direct with them using the code as well as checking all the other companies

Sponsored content

HELP _
PostSubject: Re: HELP   HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com