Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Deal of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Son Matais 4* HB for a week dep either 1st or 5th March £256 each with Thomson

Deal of the day Son_ma10
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Or perhaps even better value, 11 nights s/c at 4*+ Bonaire Cala Bona £164 each 20kg inc Thomsons

Deal of the day Bon_ma10

7 nights here dep 1st or 5th March is £146 each inc transfers on both deals. Unbelievable Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:38 pm

wow that's awesome deal

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

What one scratch
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:41 pm

both really but the last one is that inc flights

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Getting even better now. Bonaire Cala Bona 7 nights half board dep 8th March Gatwick £229 each Shocked

Deal of the day Bon_hb10

FFS 20kg and transfers inc. So only £80 pp more than S/C.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Daryn wrote:
both really but the last one is that inc flights

Yeah included.

There's a clue in the bit which says

LONDON GATWICK FLIGHTS

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Mark wrote:
Getting even better now. Bonaire Cala Bona 7 nights half board dep 8th March Gatwick £229 each Shocked

Deal of the day Bon_hb10

FFS 20kg and transfers inc. So only £80 pp more than S/C.

If you book that Mark, I am sure that Deb's would get it cheaper mate. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

MF joke teller
yozef

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

would deffo have booked the son matias one,even with gatwick flights.

waited for a deal this but booked a 3 nighter to the algarve instead Rolling Eyes

i know now to wait a bit longer next year,love a early season break to the son matias Sad
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 pm

They are incredible deals, Mark - thanks for posting. clap

If I hadn't just come home, and already booked up for May, I'd be sorely tempted - especially the Son Matias one.

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 pm

The only bad bit about the Son Mat one was 15kg luggage... I find that early season you need to take more warmer evening clothes with you so you'd probably need to up the weight... another £17 each with Thomson.
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 am

I think I'd be OK with 15kg if it was only for 7 nights - & there's a kettle etc in Son Matias rooms (at least there was the last time I stayed there), so no need to take my own stuff!!

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Yeah, Yozef said the kettles were still there last time he went.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 pm

The other place - Bonaire in Cala Bona - is a pucka 4 star as well, with kettles, fridges, big 32 inch plasma TV with all the English channels and sky sports, fantastically equipped modern bathroom as well.
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:37 pm

I have stayed at the Bon Aire too - but in 2006/2007? - so before it was refurbished (got a brilliant deal in early May).

It was good then but nothing like the photos you posted last year - it looks great now.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:04 pm

A quick tip Jen, get Mark to book it first, then you book a few weeks later. clever I guarantee you it will be cheaper, just ask Deb's from last year. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Majorca Mad
Mark

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks Mick lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Mark wrote:
Thanks Mick lol!

No problem mate. wink

Deal of the day _
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the day   Deal of the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal of the day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com