Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello Nijntje

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello ad welcome to our website ,tell us abit about you and how you found us cheers

Nijntje

Nijntje

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Thanks Daryn   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 pm

That was quick! Smile Well, I'm Juls (Nijntje is Dutch bunny), from Hong Kong but live in London, and I'm going to Majorca on Sunday!!!!!! On my own!

Staying in C'an Pastilla for 5 nights, yes I know it's catered for older crowd but I'm not sure if I can take too much rowdiness! Will probably hop to El Arenal to practise my German lol...might try one of those famous parties in BCM in Magaluf if I know how to get there cheaply in the night. Smile and of course to see Palma.

I found you guys on Tripadvisor, someone mentioned your forum so I clicked on it. Smile

Very worried about the weather and the strike on 29th Sad

Hope you are all well.

J
x
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 am

Fantastic and well done you will have a great time, Ive not checked out the weather but there is alot of us meeting up on the 3rd in Magaluf and we cant wait. You seem to be very well travelled, and it would be great if you could give us some reviews on our alternative holiday hotspots section about Hong Kong or anywhere else you have been, also we look forward to here about your trip to Majorca. Everyone on here is very friendly and if you need any info Im sure someone will be able to help you out, we have a banter section where we chat about anything and also a live chat box at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for joining and I hope you make lots of friends on here.
Daryn flowers

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

Hi Nijntje
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it and we looked forward to you posting. There are lots of reviews building up in
the Majorca section and also in the rest of the world section.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:29 am

Hiya Nijntje, welcome to our Forum, & nice to have you on board. cheers So join in the banter & fun that is this Forum. lol!

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Nijntje

Welcome to the forum, great to see you posting already Very Happy

Majorca Mad
Mark

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Dutch Bunny, hope you have a good trip to Majorca! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi Nijntje, hows your bobtail?? surprised
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi nijntje,

enjoy the madness !
Back to top Go down
Nijntje

Nijntje

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Aw thanks all! Surprised to get such good reception. Very Happy

What is bobtail? scratch

Will speak a bit more tonight - just sneaking in here at work so have to dash!

Laterz all!

J
Back to top Go down
val1960

val1960

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi there Nijntje hope you enjoy yourself on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 am

Hi Nijntje
you obviously weren't brought up on English nursery stories, one of which was rag tag and bobtail, Rag was a Hedgehog Tag was a mouse and Bobtail was a Bunny Rabbit in endearing country side stories televised for children in the 1950's. Hope this dispels any mystery before you leave for Mallorca. Will we see you at the "meet" in Magaluf on October the 3rd
Back to top Go down
Nijntje

Nijntje

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks barmy! No, I only came to the UK 11 years ago so don't know all the sweet British traditional things. Smile

Unfortunately I won't be going to the meet as I'm flying back on 1 Oct. Sad

Will be there in less than 24 hrs, can't wait! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 am

Shame you won't be ay the meet up, but you will have a great time, & make sure that you do a review with photo's if you can please. Cool

Hello Nijntje _
PostSubject: Re: Hello Nijntje   Hello Nijntje Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Nijntje

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com