Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Easyjet announce sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Easyjet have announced a 20% discount on flights between 1Feb and the 10July, they have probably bumped up the price before they announced the sale anyway as there prices this year have ballooned

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

I'll be checking later, seeing as we are booked for 7th July madd
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

we did intend to go 28th sept-3rd oct,with ezy but prices are daft.

even looked at flying out with ezy and returning with ryanair,worked out cheaper but you have to pay for your baggage twice then.

had a quick look and we might be better doing a weeks package with thomas cook.

will sit down with pen and paper tonight and have a proper look at it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm

yep stupid prices mate, this is the most we ever paid but I just need to go lol

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm

just spent an hour seeing deals i could find,tried ezy,ryanair,bristol,brum airports,ect.

tops so far is tropico playa=£620,1 case bristol flights sat 28th-thurs 3rd,best flight times to suit us is arrive 22.15 pmi,depart 10am.

others were

marina torrenova a/i=£690

mimosa h/b=£570

saboners s/c=£530.

big question is do we book or wait and see?? Rolling Eyes

btw will do a private transfer

sorry,that should be the mimosa as our 1st choice Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Have you looked at hotels in SP Ian?
I spotted one on Alpharooms last night, it was 4 star and all inc, on the front in SP, it was £350 ish for 5 nights 28th - 3rd. Flights were £240 ish for us from LGW. So with a transfer it comes to about £700 for us two, for a 5 nighter, mind that's all inc so there wouldn't be that much more to add on for food, just the drinking out, which I don't mind. The all inc was only about £70 pp more than self cat so a no-brainer for me. 5 nights is 6 days so it's only about £12 a day to break even, 1 meal, 1 coffee, and 1 pint = quids in. Of course you'd have more than that unless it was really awful.

But my problem is getting my head around spending £700 going at a time where you might have 5 straight days of cloud and rain, like we did last year. A waste of money to me if that's the case.

the 5 night oct deal to the tropico a/i is £620

same deal on 15th aug=£880......hot,hot,hot

then again expensive short break,we have picked a few greek hols for 8th aug for about the same money,and that's a package for a week
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

...But it's the little rays of sunshine you meet on hols that make the difference Mark !

smile

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Awwww.... that's true Heart Razz
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm

yep,you would daft not go to a/i when you see it only costs just over a tenner a day,jeez you would get that back on teas,coffees,orange juice,water ect.

tbh never thought about the weather,i did not know you had bad weather last meet

just thought/hoped we would be lucky.

maybe we should all go to beeech's hotel in tenerife and be blessed with hot weather Twisted Evil

fancy the oktoberfest thingy

but like palma nova as a base for walks to sp and portals (beeech is gonna buy me a coffee in wellies),like the bars too,ruby tuesdays,piano bar,orion bar,munroes ect.

then again sp could be a all new experience,not going to dismiss it
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

The weather was awful Ian. Lucky we went for 11 days so the last 6 days were sunbathing weather.
If we wanted to go out for a walk around in the rain we could have stayed at home Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easyjet announce sale _
PostSubject: Re: Easyjet announce sale   Easyjet announce sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easyjet announce sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com