Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham

Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  _
PostSubject: Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar    Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Went to pineda de mar in june stayed at hotel golden taurus park food was okay drinks very reasonable with a happy hour ,not alot going on outside hotel ,calella was a twenty minute walk and not very picturesque lots of shops a bit like the old town in benidorm.If you walked the other way santa susanna was about a thirty minute walk away lots going on and looked quite nice.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar    Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Thanks for posting that Graham.I haven't been to Costa Brava for many years.Must return sometime.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar    Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

We went to Calella years ago, I can remember a shingle beach and a railway which divided the beach from the small town, apart from that
my memory is blank but a Bacardi and Coke was under 10 pesetas at that time and the peseta was 168 to the pound.

I do have a few old photos somewhere but not much good now

Thank you for the post Graham
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar    Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:18 am

I went to Blanes in 1983, other than that, I've not been to C Brava.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar    Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain, Costa Brava, Pineda de Mar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: SPAIN RESORT REVIEWS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com