Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The excitement is building

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The excitement is building - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

oooh, has your flight time changed RM? I thought you had an evening flight?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Have a safe journey & see you both at the weekend. clap clap

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Sorted guys, Sol Gaudalupe £205 B&B using my Mass rewards card, its only about £34 each per night inc breakfast, cant complain at that really Very Happy Hotel Samos which we were going to book was £120 B&B but last year we ended up going out as the brekie was the worst ever anyway YUK.
So only transfers to go now Very Happy

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm

rules
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

you might meet someone famous there The excitement is building - Page 3 220414
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 am

Oooh yes I know of someone staying there at that time lolol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

Daryn wrote:
Sorted guys, Sol Gaudalupe £205 B&B using my Mass rewards card, its only about £34 each per night inc breakfast, cant complain at that really Very Happy Hotel Samos which we were going to book was £120 B&B but last year we ended up going out as the brekie was the worst ever anyway YUK.
So only transfers to go now Very Happy

Nice one mate, we can hurl abuse at you from next door. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

You cut that fine daryn been watching this space and chuckling have you emailed maintainence to let them know your coming so they can put the room back after you leave after youve hid the safe key, i hope you all have a good time and look forward to your reviews its two weeks til we go to tossa cant wait. sunbathe sunbathe sunbathe
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

which review will this one be Graham The excitement is building - Page 3 2097682944
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 am

Graham wrote:
You cut that fine daryn been watching this space and chuckling have you emailed maintainence to let them know your coming so they can put the room back after you leave after youve hid the safe key, i hope you all have a good time and look forward to your reviews its two weeks til we go to tossa cant wait. sunbathe sunbathe sunbathe

Apparently Graham, he is bringing his DIY gear with him mate. wink

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Well on the last holiday I put it behind the wardrobe and lost it, so this year I thought I would keep it in my pocket, pity it had a hole in it

The excitement is building - Page 3 100_0244
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

rolling laughing moonie

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 am

Well im at work with only 2hours 45minutes before I pick up debbie for the airport and I cant wait to get that first pint down me waheeee

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am

Weather is good this morning, a mix of sun and clouds
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 am

Oh Daryn and Mick might arrive at the same time cheers
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 am

Well here in MF golf section headquarters in MF Tower, I hope the tournement will be run in the same official manner as last year. Partipants should post there score cards by the end of their rounds for scrutiny

The excitement is building - Page 3 23411

The offical trophy did go missing for a short time this year but it was later found under a hedge by Gerkin the dog. Partipants are advised not to drink too much before the event as the balls run slower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The excitement is building   The excitement is building - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The excitement is building

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com