Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The ultimate last minute deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The ultimate last minute deal _
PostSubject: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 am

Well, the figures speak for themselves. Not the best hotel, sure. Only 15kg luggage. No transfers included.

But £137 per person for a weeks holiday!!!

The ultimate last minute deal Fest_j10
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 am

That is a good find mate, with transfers you could do it for £150, what a bargain. clap clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 am

Seriously, you can't get a flight on it's own for that.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 am

Mark wrote:
Seriously, you can't get a flight on it's own for that.

You aren't kidding mate. affraid affraid affraid affraid

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Booking.mvc

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 am

Wonder if i'd have the bottle to wait until last minute next year?
I turned up a good deal last year as well if I remember rightly.

Doesn't this deal tempt you beeech?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

I think that Helen H/Devonbird stays at the Jungla, around this time. TBH, they are not too bad apartments, & the main madness will have gone by then I would have thought. clap clap

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 am

We stayed at the jungla one year in October, no idiots around and it was only 50p a night hehehehe couldnt believe it lol

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 am

Mark wrote:
Wonder if i'd have the bottle to wait until last minute next year?
I turned up a good deal last year as well if I remember rightly.

Doesn't this deal tempt you beeech?

It's a fab price Mark- but ( not being a snob here ) pinocchio ...I wouldn't want to stay there !

Couldn't get time off now - whatever offers came up No

Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I suppose you could take it up for the flight and transfer and walk to a better hotel, I assume that would be legal
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Well you could even get a cheap £40.99 easyjet flight out there (on saturday for instance) and just stay somewhere else, and use the return leg of the flight, Easyjet are currently asking about £160 each just for the return flight on that week.
Back to top Go down
Helen H

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 am

Nothing wrong with the Jungla this time of year - we are flying out on Wednesday and booked our accomodation separately - £80 each for 8 nights. Flights from our neck of the woods (Exeter) are always expensive, however we paid £150 with transfers for a week at the Jungla in May so they do put on some great offers there!

If you do stay there - it is basic! Always been clean and a bit noisy in the day but we love it! Central too!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am

That is a great price still though Helen. cheers Who did you book your transfers with, if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully looking forward to seeing you all out & about. Thumsup

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

We always use PMI for transfers and as there are 5 of us flying out it was definately the cheapest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate last minute deal   The ultimate last minute deal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate last minute deal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com