Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Temperature end of Septempber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Temperature end of Septempber _
PostSubject: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 am

Since we're off to at the end of the month I thought i'd check what the temp was likely to be? I had assumed it would be shorts / bikini weather, but am I being optimistic?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

it was last year Mac cheers
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am

Taken 4th October

Temperature end of Septempber 15110
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

mac wrote:
Since we're off to at the end of the month I thought i'd check what the temp was likely to be? I had assumed it would be shorts / bikini weather, but am I being optimistic?

Hopefully it will be Scorchio again Mac. sunbathe sunny hot deckchair

mac

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Hope it's as nice as in the photo. Personally, I don''t mind it being a little cooler, i'll be near the end of my half marathon training so be doing a bit of running while i'm there. I just want to know what to pack, normally it's just t-shirts and shorts, but I guess I might need some sleeves too.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm

TBH Mac, it could get quite a bit cooler at night at times.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Sleeves for the evenings for the girls Mac.

Some of us are so hot that they dance on bars with their shirts off at 2 am Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Mark wrote:
Sleeves for the evenings for the girls Mac.

Some of us are so hot that they dance on bars with their shirts off at 2 am Embarassed

That's way past my bedtime!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 am

and not yet teething time Temperature end of Septempber 2097682944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temperature end of Septempber   Temperature end of Septempber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temperature end of Septempber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com