Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home _
PostSubject: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Sun_se10

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home _
PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 pm

What a beautiful sunset mate, & not a bad shot from your phone. cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:14 am

Nice one mate Thumsup

It would indicate a nice day tomorrow? Forecast here is for more rain No I'm getting sick of it now wah
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am

You just cant beat stuff like this, makes you feel good inside seeing it

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 am

Day of the Olympic torch going through Kettering & guess what it is raining. sad

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am

at Stoke Mandeville down here on the 9th July
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

A similar photo of a sunset, I took the other day Daryn, off of my phone. pinocchio pinocchio Seriously though, whoever took this really impressed me, as it was very clever. clap clap

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home 57544710

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 am

we think them out lol!

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Dscf0070
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home   Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just taken this photo on my phone about 30 minutes ago from the back of our home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com