Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Viva Palma Nova - self catering?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shellsummer

Viva Palma Nova - self catering? _
PostSubject: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Evening all, Hope ye are all well.
Just a quick question to anyone how has stayed in Viva Palma Nova self catering is there a kettle and toaster in the apartments or do you hire them from hotel. Also would anyone happen to know how much is the safe?

morebeer Cheers again folks morebeer
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi shell

Daryn is the man for this one - it's his fave place ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
shellsummer

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks Beeech, not going for a few weeks yet but trying to figure out those first day added extra money expenses......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Its been a few years since we were there but yes we had them for free, Ive looked on there site and it seems they still have them for free and the only thing you pay for is the safe again cant remember what we paid for the safe

Microwave, hob, fridge, kettle. Cant remember a toaster mind but as I said its been about 3to 4 years since we were there last. I had photos of the place but cant find them. But it is a really lovely place to stay, its my favourite place in the whole area of Palma Nova and Magaluf but its expensive.

Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Viva10

shellsummer

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Thanks Daryn, I never even thought off looking for the website Embarassed
I will take notes when I get there off the safe price for my review. Cannot wait now sunbathe
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

You lucky devil Shell. Daryn has always stated that he loves this place, so just have a great time. A little review & a few photo's when you get back would be great as well. wink

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Will indeed Mick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes Im well jealous lol. I know you will enjoy it, its so close to everything, a tip come out the complex turn right and go to the bottom of the street next to the bus stops, its only 5 minutes walk and there is a cheap supermarket /store. There is one next door to the apartments but a bit more pricey but they have lovely cakes yummmmmmmmmm hehehe.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 am

You lucky lucky thing you shell smilie evil lolol sunbathe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Palma Nova - self catering?   Viva Palma Nova - self catering? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva Palma Nova - self catering?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com