Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc07531
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc07617
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc07717
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc07718
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08022
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08113
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08114
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08115
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08116
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc08117
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Dsc07719
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:08 pm

that's the lot folks,hope you enjoyed them wave
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Brilliant photo's, as we expect from you mate, rep for you. clap clap The place looks like a Colonial building, very nice, with beautiful & colourful flowers & plants around. Also a nice pool area, looks a great place to stay.

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:32 pm

cheers mick

you got to try it one day mate,the only time i / we truly chill is in greece,such lovely,laid back people.

there is a little mini market across the road where jan and i have become mates with the owners,an old lady and her son,were we pop in and sit in there garden and have a cold bottle of mythos with them every night,before a lovely stroll through the lane into the town.

really makes the time slow down and our week felt like 12-14 days,fantastic.

oh i want to go back again this year now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm

As Daryn said mate, I think that we have got the holiday blues. sad

lolol lolol lolol lolol

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Looks great Yozef, must go back to Greece (well Crete) again sometime.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Rep from me Yozef, lovely pics mate
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:06 pm

good accommodation for Greek standards Yosef, rep from me
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

And another Rep!
I can't wait 'til we can go on holiday out of School Holiday time! . . . Secondary schools finish here at the end of May, so only another 6 yrs to go violin
Back to top Go down
ianb

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 pm

some great photos looks really nice and some of those menu boards are making me hungry. Went to Laganas in 1998 before we had kids. it was a real party town but still beautiful away from the neon lights. Walked to Kalamaki along the beach a couple of times, looked quiet back then probably grown a bit since? Some very chilled out bars right along the beach.

Never did see a loggerhead turtle despite looking many times.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 am

hi ian

the wife and i stayed in lagana twice,both times in early may before the loonies arrived,lol.

lagana is a pretty little place out of season,when it's still clean and tidy.

if you wander along the beach (or the back roads) you come to a small ,pretty resort called aghios sostis,a world apart from lagana,yet a 15 minute stroll.

went once in july for my 50th and spotted loads of turtles in the sea,was shocked at the size of them,one swam right up to me and gave me quite a scare,lol.

can't wait to return again,though we found some amazing apts in kalamaki which are part of the thompson "small & friendly" group,will add some photo's of them later.

jozef
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 pm

A rep on the way mate, loved the qaulity of your photos as usual and the hotel looks lovely. One thing I dont like about greece is the toilet paper in the basket lol is it still like that.

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm

thanks for the reps folks.

i always put the paper/tissues down the loo daryn Embarassed

not blocked any so far pale

btw the cleanest toilets i ever came across where in the corfu resort of roda.

every bar and resto we visited (and that's a LOT of bars) were absolutley immaculate,i thought they were in competition,lol.

another place we would like to visit again violin
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Ive been to Corfu once, Ipsos back in 1989 I think have to look at the songs to get the date lol. A bit small the resort but I did manage to do some walking, it was one of the hottest places Ive ever been too, I never sat in the sun in the 2 weeks we were there but ate and drank lots hehehe. Debbie got off the plane walked along the tarmac to the terminal and her back got blister bubbles of the heat

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Just re-read this review and it looks the mutts. I'm going to be looking out for this hotel now. Cheers Ian Thumsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel   Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece, Island of Zante, Zakynthos, Kalamaki, Roseland hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: GREECE includes Greek Islands :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com