Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianb

France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday _
PostSubject: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Thought id stick this on as there seems to be a couple interested in fishing.

Myself and 5 mates hired a lake called Moulin De Bley 29th April 2012 for 7 nights. Google Carpruns Moulin de bley if interested in details. The lake is around 10 acres and is set in stunning countryside and forests. The nearest Village is Gray and nearest big town is Dijon. Gray has a large supermarket that sells everything, theres also a couple of bars in the village, tabac, chemists etc.

The cost is £2000 for the lake and you can take upto 8 people so split the cost and its not too bad.

There is no accomodation as such, you live in your bivvy for the week, (tent for non anglers) The facilities are a large converted barn that has a BBQ inside, kitchen with freezer fridge cooking etc. Then a shower and toilet, basic but enough for anglers.

I caught 25 carp in the week, best was 50lb 10oz and then I had a 49lb 48lb, two other 40,s and a stack of carp over 30lb. We had an amazing time and have booked again for next year! The lake is beautiful surrounded by weeping willows and the wildlfe is incredible. Great place to chill out.

France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday 48
France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday 41
France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Islandview
France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday 34lb

Last edited by ianb on Sun May 27, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Wow. Wouldn't get somewhere in the UK where you could amass a haul like that in a week. Not a keen angler myself, done it as a boy, suppose we all did, but enjoy the pictures. Cheers Ian. rules
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:11 pm

thats a good review and lovely fish Ian, have a rep from me, is it ok if I change the title to include the location for others to find it easier later on
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Rep for you . . . I don't fish either . . .but like to see what others get up to . . . very glad to hear you had a shower available . .
Not the prettiest fish I ever saw . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Rep from me, great pics you have well got the hang of it now mate.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Sounds like you all had a great time Ian. They are certainly big fish mate, could have kept you in fish suppers during your stay. Rep from me as well mate. clap

PostSubject: Re: France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday   France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

France, Dijon, Gray, Moulin de Bley - another fishing holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: FRANCE :: RESORT REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com