Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome new member malc91

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome new member malc91 _
PostSubject: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm

welcome to the forum Malc hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi & welcome to the Forum Malc. cheers

PostSubject: Hi   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi Delboy, Mick and thanks for the Welcome
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Great to have you on MF Malc. clap clap Tell us how you found us or anything you want to share, we are a friendly bunch, honest. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

yes any help you need just let us know
Back to top Go down
Malc91

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Wow this is a much friendlier forum than others, thank you so much. Well I am 28Yr old, Married 2 kids and all that lol. I am a Personal Trainer based in Alnwick Northumberland and I am looking to bring Inch Loss Island to Mallorca that's all I will say on it as I am not on the forum to plug my business and don't want to get blocked before I begin Very Happy . I am looking for a main job to give me a guaranteed monthly income at least for the first few months in Cala Mayor, I have a long term let lined up. Any advice on life in Mallorca, contacts you have regarding jobs of any kind I have done professional cleaning both Holiday Homes and deomestic, worked for a major UK bank Boooo and waited on tables/bar oh and I am fantastic at sales so absolutely anything.

Thanks

Mal
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Nice to have you on board Malc.

Do you mean Cala Millor when you say cala Mayor?

How's your Spanish?

Some have worked and lived out there. The jobs bit is an on site find really. Not much you can do from this end. But the wages out there are P poor Sad
Back to top Go down
Malc91

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Mark

No Cala Mayor just next to St Augustini I think but defo Cala Mayor, its around 5km west down the coast from Palma. Yeah 5 Euro an hour ish or so I have been told, not too concerned with the wage as its just a basic to be topped up with the Fitness side of things. If it doesn't work I can say I have tried rather than wonder what if but I must admit I am more cautious than optimistic.

Thanks
Mal
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Great attitude Mal, as I said before I hope things work out for you, excuse the pun. wink I did it 8 years ago running a bar on the Costa del Sol, so I know how you feel. Better to have tried & all that. Rep for you mate. clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes i know where you mean Malc, sort of next to Illetas. It's a good base, easy motorway access. Best of luck with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm

That is an amazing attitude for your business, good luck and hope it works out for you, I really hope things work out big time. There is alot of money out in Majorca so just hitting the right place at the right time is what its all about. A guy in my home town is making a massive business out of personal training and weight loss on facebook , and with before and after photos of his success wow the money is there. What I say is get your adverts and successes out now then plug it in Mallorca.

You are not far from me South Shields and I really hope all goes well with you on the Island as living the dream is something I didn't follow up on and I greatly regret it.

If you are young go for it, but try and get some success photos first on here and facebook to show others.

Good luck from Daryn, and keep us posted on what happens and your success

Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:01 am

Hi Mal and welcome to the forom, I hope all goes well with your job hunting and your buisiness as well.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Phew Mark you had me worried it didn't exist lol. Daryn wow not far at all, yeah thats great I have residential 21 day weight loss camps in the UK where ladies can drop at least a dress size in 21 days or money back and been established over here for a bit now so have varies before and after photo's plus some celebrity testimonials with photo's/videos of me training them for credibility so will certainly start doing what you suggested when I am over in June. Thanks Hayzer and everyone for your kind comments.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:25 am

One of the two forum owner's Moocher, thinks he's lost weight when he hands over a 5 euro note lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Ooooh... pics of celebs I hear you say Malc? wink

Pray tell lol Devil
Back to top Go down
Malc91

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:26 pm

lol! well tell him when he feels like losing some more weight then my bank will happily accept euros. haha Mick some I have confidentiality agreements with but the two I am talking about is Robson Green North East bloke loves extreme fishing and one is the Duchess of a county but cant say which 1
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Malc91 wrote:

I have residential 21 day weight loss camps in the UK where ladies can drop at least a dress size in 21 days or money back

Hi Malc Very Happy

Does that mean you can come and camp at mine for 3 weeks and I'll drop a size ? Laughing

I need 2 sizes - so can it be 6 weeks ?

lolol

Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi and welcome from me wave

'oh and I am fantastic at sales so absolutely anything'.

Sounds like you should be on The Apprentice lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:52 pm

OK Boss this week you join Malcolm's team, the task, I want to come up with something new and inventive do you understand, good cos one of the losing team will get fired!
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

rolling laughing I reckon that Scots Porage Oats isn't agreeing with you . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new member malc91   Welcome new member malc91 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new member malc91

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com