Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
signco

Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town _
PostSubject: Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town   Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:08 am

Hi we thinking of purchasing an apartment in Siesta 1 or 3, has anyone stayed there, or can give any review of the complexes,
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town   Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:10 am

I personally haven't stayed there signco, but a lot of our members have stayed in Alcudia. So when they come & log on, they will be able to answer your question. Thumsup

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town   Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi, Ive only ever stayed at Alcudia once so never stayed at that complex myself although I did cover the whole resort when I was there, Ive looked them up on the map and now know where they are, we went across to that area one day as I went on the motor go-karts which are not far away from that complex. The complex is within the Club Bellevue (if its the same one), heard lots of people complaining about break ins etc although this was in the hotels and not these apatment complexes, this was so many years ago now and things may have changed, you could not really rely on my information as it is so far out of date. I have to say though when I was there and walked around Bellevue it looked like a nice area to be. Sorry but thats the best information I can gave and hope someone else can add to it for you. Again there is motor go-kart track near them complexe's so you may hear the constant hum of there engines in peak summer times.

Are you familiar with that area and have you stayed anywhere near there before ?

There is some lovely places on that resort, I noticed that the coast/beach walk has lots of residential properties unlike other resorts on the Island where they are all bars and restaurants facing the sea.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town   Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siesta Apartments Alcudia Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com