Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quick question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shellsummer

Quick question _
PostSubject: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 am

Morning All, Just a quick question, I booked accommodation with Travel Republic back in Jan and only paid a deposit. The balance is due now in the next few weeks. Can anyone tell me if this automatically is taken from the credit card or do I have to re-enter the details. Never used them before so don't know. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am

It can be either way shell, it depends on what you ticked when you booked. There is an option for it to be automatically taken from your card when the time comes, so if you opted for that then it will work that way. And if you didn't, then obviously not lol Very Happy

So I suggest you log on, and go into the 'manage my booking' section and see if you can see?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 am

Hi ShellSummer, I personally haven't, but we have quite a few members who have used TR, on a regular basis. So hopefully they will be on to answer your question far better than me. clap clap

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 am

Mark wrote:
It can be either way shell, it depends on what you ticked when you booked. There is an option for it to be automatically taken from your card when the time comes, so if you opted for that then it will work that way. And if you didn't, then obviously not lol Very Happy

So I suggest you log on, and go into the 'manage my booking' section and see if you can see?

Whoops, we overlapped with our posts. Embarassed Embarassed Nice one Mark. Thumsup

Admin
Daryn

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 pm

TBH when Ive used them its been that close to the holiday that Ive just paid in full, I would check your junk mail as it may have gone in there

Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

If I remember correctly they will send you an email when the balance us due to be paid and as Mark says you will have to log into your account and select the pay remaining balance option.

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Cheers folks, never even noticed the manage booking tab on the site before Embarassed
Usually just looking at where to go!!!! I did select to auto take it at the payment due date so one last thing to remember smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 pm

When & where are you going to Shellsummer?

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Heading in August with family members, 4 groups in total. Booked the parents into Aquasol, stayed there last year and they were spot on.
I was lucky in winning a holiday voucher so we are treating ourselves to the Viva Palmanova this year , cannot wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Daryn will be VERY jealous ..............that's one his fave places !

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Well done you. clap clap Great place to stop as well. Thumsup

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Have to say it was a great phone call to get smile
Counting down the weeks now. My little ones will love the kids pool with the boat in it. I will take plenty of photos for all.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Fantastic, plus a little review if you don't mind. big hug

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm

That goes without saying Mick, will indeed post a review Thumsup
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 am

Well you defo wont regret a stay at Viva Palmanova Apts they are lovely, I would love to stay there more often but they are just soooooooooo expensive. Have a great time and we look forward to the review clap

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:13 am

lol! I think that's brilliant, booking the parents into the Aquasol while you live the high life in the VPN Very Happy lolol
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 pm

rolling laughing didnt think of that hehehe.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Daryn wrote:
rolling laughing didnt think of that hehehe.

That is what Kate will be doing to you & Debbie soon mate. wink

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Daryn

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 pm

surprised ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo

shellsummer

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Ha I know bit cheeky of me but ah well........ As my folks say when they are on Holidays its not like they be sitting in the apts that much. Just some where clean to put the head down and to make a cuppa in the morn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Also it gives then time to be on their own as well Shell. clap clap

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Very true Mick, they will be close but not too close Laughing And with my little ones at 4 and 2, they will be grateful to get away from the crazy kids every now and then hehe
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm we believe you hehehehe

shellsummer

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Ah Daryn, don't be making me feel guilty naughty Only for the holiday voucher I won we would be in the Aqua with them hehe
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 pm

you could have given the parents the voucher - and you could stay at aquasol.............................

lolol lolol lolol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question _
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com